Veronica Taylor

CBPuppets

Reaction score
My V/A focus is on Veronica Taylor. She is one of the most famous voice actresses for Anime. her most famous role was on pokemon She contributed alot of other shows too.

POKEMON: Ash Ketchum (Season 1-Season 9) May (Season 6-Season 9) Delia Ketchum (Season 1-Season 9) Hun (Pokemon Chronicles), Gary's Cheerleaders, Diglett
SLAYERS: Amelia Wil Tesla Seyruun
ONE PIECE: Nico Robin, Young Sanji
YU YU HAKUSHO POLTERGIEST REPORT: Botan
HIS AND HER CIRCUMSTANCE: Yukino Miyazawa
TAMA & FRIENDS: Amy
CUBIX: Abby, Pexticide
SHADOW HEARTS: Alice Elliot
TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES(2003): April O'Niel
FIGHTING FOODONS: Clawdia
HARLOCK SAGA: Emeraldas
LEGEND OF HIMIKO: Himeko Himejima
THE WORLD OF NARUE: Narue Nanase
YU-GI-OH!: Kisara (Season 4)
YU-GI-OH! GX: Ms. Dorothy
DINOSAUR KING: Max Taylor, Mrs. Taylor
KIRBY: RIGHT BACK AT YA!: Sirica, Fololo, Falala
WINX CLUB: Princess Diaspro
F-ZERO GP LEGENDS: Jody Summer
MEW MEW POWER: Ms. Rosbe

So what do you think?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Take it from me.... Gotta love her April O'Neil!

Xerus

Reaction score
Great V/A focus, Kuriboh Man. :smile: Veronica is very popular at 4Kids studios. And I like Ash's voice. It sounds a lot like Rudolph.

Drtooth

Reaction score
There's an interview somewhere she did. I listened to it a few weeks ago, and she said that she's currently the voice of "Sheep" in the PBS series Word World.

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
I always thought it was fun that she was the same VA for Ash from Pokemon and Amelia from the Slayers. They look alike... because of the hair mainly. Amelia sounded like Ash's mom however.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
You guys can also be able to sign the guestbook that they have as well.

Drtooth

Reaction score
You forgot one as well... this one has a cute story behind it...

She was the voice of Belinda Kinnikuman (Mantaro/Kid Muscle's mother)...

I asked her about this at a convention, and she basically mentioned it was only in like the 4th episode... and I was saying that Belinda (Bininba being her Japanese name) had virtually no role in the original series either (as the anime writer, Kenji Terada... whom I also met at a convention... wanted to focus on the romance between Mari and Kinnikuman, rather than the one between Bininba and Kinnikuman that happened in the Manga)...

She said she never heard of the original (can't blame her)... though I'm sure the other Ultimate Muscle dub voices (with meatier recurring roles) actually heard about it. I knew Mike Pollack (Meat) had heard of it, because he actually said 4Kids looked into the original to dub (which they didn't for multiple reasons) So, the next day, she was still there, and I gave her my copy of a translated Kinnikuman manga I got years ago, printed off a computer that had the 2 debut chapters of her character.

A little story from the resident Kinnikuman expert.