1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Very Informative Frank Oz Interview...

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by lowercasegods, Aug 8, 2007.

1. lowercasegods Member

I don't know if this has been posted yet, and if so, please disregard it with my apologies for unintentionally re-posting, but I came across this interview with Frank on aintitcoolnews.com, and it's an eye opener, from his view of the years he spent with the Muppets, to confirmation about a oft-speculated celeb director as fill-in Muppeteer (and I don't mean John Landis), to Frank dropping a big ol' (GASP!) F-bomb. A must read for us fans, but a warning to sensitive eyes not equipt to handle profanity.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/33610
  2. minor muppetz Well-Known Member

Frank Ox's response when asked if he'd ever attend a Star Wars convention is interesting. He said he's been asked to appear at them many times, and has turned them down. I wonder if he just meant Star Wars conventions, or if he'd also turned down appearing at Muppet Fest.
  3. zns Active Member

Fantastic interview. I'm surprised that Frank didn't even know about the Muppet Show season boxed sets. When I was watching the Muppets on Muppets interview on season 2, I thought that Frank was doing :o and :mad: .
  4. dabauckham Member

Hey, this was a great interview! I enjoyed the broad perspective on Frank's career. That new movie sounds fun! Thanks again, lowercasegoods. :)
  5. Speed Tracer Well-Known Member

This is a great interview. Also, I saw a screening of Death at a Funeral about two weeks ago. It's a really charming, weird little movie... his best since Bowfinger.
  6. Ilikemuppets New Member

Wow! Really amazing interview!
  7. zns Active Member

Yes, Frank is quite the guy once you get to know a little bit about him.