1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by MikeWatt, Nov 26, 2002.

1. sidcrowe New Member

Beaker:

5:30 AM?

Ya got me beat. The latest I've done here is around 4-ish AM.

Does the majority of the intended audience for the special sit up at 4 AM writing about it? Ha! I'll bet not even 1% do.

We are the HARDCORE :D
  2. Stryder Wolfe New Member

just because scooter had a lampshade on his head doesn't mean he was drunk, incidentally...it's all in your perception...just like animal was chugging egg nog...whether it had rum in it is up to the viewer to decide. Neither were stumbling around or slurring their speech or anything that would suggest to me that they were loaded...
  3. Crazy Harry New Member

Drinking Muppets

"Every night I go home, read a book, take myself for a walk, have a few beers and go to bed."
  4. tomahawk Member

i second that scooter comment.
  5. sidcrowe New Member

Crazy Harry:

Rowlf: "Evening....you look like you could use a drink"

Kermit: "Can I have a grasshopper please?"

Steve Martin: "Would you like to smell the CAP?"

OMIGOD.........THEY'RE ALCOHOLICS:D :D :D
  6. punkNpuppets New Member

really...when was the last time a sober guy had a lampshade on his head?
  7. tomahawk Member

........well there was this one time i ....nevermind.
  8. Joggy Member

I walk around with lampshades on my head occasionally... :D

Anyway, I'm sorry for takin' this all way too seriously. Muppets have been like this in other family shows and I never complained, in fact I found it funny. Like in Muppets Tonight!

Rizzo to his nephew and niece/Bobo to Cindy Crawford:"That's a nice set of balloons ya got there. Maybe you'll let me play with them later."

"I suppose this is a bloodsucking basskisser!" "Let's flip off the camera."

Seymour: "I wish I knew about Prince's changes before I ruined these expensive leather pants!"

Kermit: "My mood ring has turned all mellow yellow."
    Bunsen: "So have my bippies!"

Rizzo: "I want a steel butt by Friday."

Andy and Randy referring to Sandra Bullock as "Sandra Buttocks"

Phil van Neuter, drunk: "Eggie noggie, eggie noggie, eggie noggie..." "YOU FREELOANERS!"

Spamela Hamderson's lifeguard outfit (talk about boobage jokes!)

Grouper on laughing gas

Gilbert Gotfried's guest appearance. "Have I ever shown you my collection of war photography? It's called 'Isn't It Gross'. I'll show you while we eat. Look at this guy, he doesn't even look human anymore!" "UNDERPANTS! I'M STANDING HERE IN MY UNDERPANTS!" (seriously, I LOVE that dude!)
  9. Stryder Wolfe New Member

hehe..I plead the fifth...

anyway, even if they were drunk,I dont' care...c'mon, I'm drunk all the time...but I'm saying that there's no hard evidence, and I doubt a kid would care/worry about it...
  10. beaker Well-Known Member

Sidcrowe, were not gonan talk about being up at 5:30 am^_^

Second, how could I have forgotten...there is a milion examples of Muppet consuming alcohol! I think though usually its in an adult, good tatse way. I mean there was a brand of hard liquour that had Cookie Monster on it some decades back! Now if the Muppets started smoking I'd be pretty upset to say the least.

Btw Quinn, youve *never* tasted alcohol? You must have taken cough syrup, and that stuff is more closer to bar alcohol then a lot of the watered down drinks they serve.

Also lets not kid ourselves...wearing lampshades, beer bonging egg nog? It's all drunken party merryment...I think its interesting how people try to look around the obvious. I dont think JHC had to have a popup video dialogue every time something obvious came up.
  11. sidcrowe New Member

Beaker:

Ha! We're ending this on a fun note :)

I just wanna say that I've always hated Gilbert Gottfried. A disgusting man :p
  12. punkNpuppets New Member

i dont mean to sound "sexually uneducated" but what are bippies?
  13. Misfit Toy New Member

Bippies are whatever you want them to be:eek:

:p
  14. frogboy4 Inactive Member

You bet your bippy!
  15. Misfit Toy New Member

*tee hee* that sounds dirty!:p
  16. Joggy Member

Not to mention Beaker's most perverse line ever:

Beaker: "Meemeemeemeemeemee moomoo MOOO"
    Michelle Pheiffer: "... That's not funny. That's SICK."
  17. GWGumby New Member

So that's what he said? It's so different when you see it in print. Maybe I should keep the closed captioning on when watch the shows. Oh wait, they don't have any.
  18. Skeeter Muppet Active Member

Well, while we're on that subject (let's see if anyone gets this one)...

Who's Henny Youngman? ;)

-Kim
  19. FellowWLover Member

20. Rizzo New Member

Since you seem interested in this, I've got him beat. I'm posting and I haven't even gone to bed yet at 10:41 AM!
    (Not that I've been out partying. I'm not the partying type. I was just staying up watching television, and a Muppet Show DVD)