Very Merry Muppet Christmas on CW Monday Dec. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Like.. yeah. VMX is going to be on TV tonight on the CW. So... eh... if you don't have either DVD release and really need to see it again, it's on tonight on the CW.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mmm, VMMC tonight on CW and then MCC on ABC Family on Friday, thanks for the Mupdate. :wink:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Nice to know they randomly dumped this on a Monday with no promotion whatsoever so I could only stumble upon it on the TV listings to make sure How I Met Your Mother was new tonight.

Then again, does anyone even watch the CW anymore?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Of course I still watch the CW... At least on Wednesdays, when Arrow is on at 8 PM EST/9 PM local time.

As for tonight, it's rully packed... WWE is my default kick-off on Mondays, then there's Sleepy Hollow at 9 PM/10 PM over on Fox, Monday Night Football, The Santa Clause double feature over at ABC Family, and now VMMC on the CW. That, plus whatever movie airs on The Hub, if it's one that I like.

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
What time? I hope I get home in time tonight to record it (I'd call my mom and ask her to DVR it for me, but I don't have a phone).

Drtooth

Reaction score
It's in the 8/7 PM slot, as The CW only has 2 hours of programming before it throws it off to local stations at 10/9.

Status
Not open for further replies.