Very Merry Muppet Christmas retailers

FROGLUVR

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me where I can find the new DVD release of It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas? :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
AND does anyone know when it is out in England?

kustomboy

Reaction score
i got the movie at Boarder's today (Minnesota). They didn't have it out on the shelf, but if you ask nicely they will go in the back and grab you a copy.

Stulz

Reaction score
Overstock.com

kustomboy said:
i got the movie at Boarder's today (Minnesota). They didn't have it out on the shelf, but if you ask nicely they will go in the back and grab you a copy.

You could get it from Overstock.com
http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2.cgi?PAGE=PROFRAME&PROD_ID=507593

Got mine with shipping for $15.59
Thats' less then Best Buy's price including taxes!!

acording to Best Buys computers they may not get them in for a week or so...

I should get mine by Tues or Wed.

:big_grin:

beaker

Reaction score
what the heck...target, borders, barnes, best buy, fye....NONE OF EM had it, except blockbuster(and it wasnt for sale) What the heck is going on? Was their a screw up with shipping or something?

jediX

Reaction score
beaker said:
What the heck is going on? Was their a screw up with shipping or something?
Not a clue. I checked every Target and Wal Mart in the area and none knew when it was coming in. The lady in Suncoast claimed it wouldn't be in their store until Dec.........which I have a hard time believing.

I wonder if Best Buy has it yet. Anyone know?

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
You can NEVER really trust what the people say, i think sometimes they are just told to say stuff like that, but i heard that Media Play will put out all their Holiday DVD's out after Halloween, it makes sense. I didn't think to check Boarders though, I forgot they have DVD's!!! i'll check there then and ask.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Boarders has it out!!!! I went in and i was looking around untill i found it in the Christmas DVD's (duh!) so check there, not in new relases. They also had the Calymation Christmas DVD! and if it wasn't $23.00 for some reason, I would have bough it, but I did get the Wallace and Gromit Project Zoo video game at Target for PS2, hehehe....Why am I laughing? Why am I telling you all this??

But the VMX DVD is GREAT! I LOVE pepe!!! He's great in the pepe's studio!!! :smile:

Avalon

Reaction score
Missing Liner Notes

Well, I finally found a copy of the DVD (at a Movie Trading Company store in Dallas). However, it didn't come with any liner notes. Is this normal, and there were just no liner notes created for this release, or is this something I'm going to have to contact MGM about?

uncleduke

Reaction score
Bestbuy.com has 'em on Sale!!!!!

www.Bestbuy.com has them in stock, and best part is -
They are having a sale of 20% off all MGM titles and free shipping!

$11.99 gets it to your door!

(I also ordered "The Sure Thing" for $11.99 and the Peter Cushing / Christopher Lee "Hound of the Baskervilles" for $7.99!)