Very Rare Beaker

kmcphoto

Reaction score
I just recieved the totally invisible Beaker from a sale through ebay. Probably spent alittle to much, but what the **** it is worth it. I heard they only made 350, is this true?

Michael Crawford

Reaction score
Sorta true...

They made closer to 500, but two cases 'disappeared' thanks to UPS. Only 350 made it to the party.

Michael
MWC

Luke

Reaction score
LOL - so all the stolen ones are probably turning up on Ebay ?

grail

Reaction score
that's because it's not common knowledge...because these things WEREN'T FOR SALE!! now i'm not saying that i wouldn't love to have one because that would be lying. but the fact that they showed up on ebay at all just makes me angry. they weren't made for general sale.

Jimbo504

Reaction score
hey guys, maybe ken and mike stole the two boxes for us club members. hehehe

Michael Crawford

Reaction score
No way of knowing...

There's no way of knowing what happened to those two cases, so I wouldn't go assuming they ended up on ebay.

Also, there were plenty of people at that party who probably weren't too concerned about their Beaker, so I'm not surprised they ended up on ebay. That and the fact that many of the people at that party were larger dealers...

Michael
MWC

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by kmcphoto
I just recieved the totally invisible Beaker from a sale through ebay. Probably spent alittle to much, but what the **** it is worth it. I heard they only made 350, is this true?
Wow that's a lot of green. Wish you hadn't paid so much for it...

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Re: No way of knowing...

Originally posted by Michael Crawfor
Also, there were plenty of people at that party who probably weren't too concerned about their Beaker, so I'm not surprised they ended up on ebay.
Plus, remember that one dude claimed they were all *drunk*, LOL! Or was that you? Anyway, although it may not have been true, I thought it was a funny way to sell a product on eBay.