Very Rare Beaker

Michael Crawford

Reaction score
Heheheheheh...

No, I wasn't drunk, although with an open bar and a Saturday night, I might have been had I not had a four hour drive in front of me. ;-)

Michael
MWC
Ah, but there's no driving for me in SDCC!

LGH1

Reaction score
Re: Re: No way of knowing...

Originally posted by FellowWLover

Plus, remember that one dude claimed they were all *drunk*, LOL! Or was that you? Anyway, although it may not have been true, I thought it was a funny way to sell a product on eBay.
I assume you are reffering to my post, as i am the seller of the loose one a week back. You also misquoted me on that thread.
I never said any one was drunk, I said he was playing with it and left it behind.
I see from your profile you are a teacher, as such I would expect you to have better reading/comprehension skills.

Michael Crawford

Reaction score
Not you

No, he's not refering to you - there have been hundreds of auctions for the invisible beakers. And yes, one of those auctions, in it's description, said everybody was drunk at the party.

Michael
MWC

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Oh give me a break!

No, you didn't *say* they were all drunk, but you certainly implied that there *were* drunken people at the convention...

Due to the amount of alcohol that was present at this party, a lot of these figures was not treated well, and there may be a shortage of them in good condition.

Why so snippy? Maybe you overstated things a tad in your auction text in order to convince folks to snatch up your item... hmm? Gee, seems my reading/comprehension skills are in tact after all.

:big_grin:

LGH1

Reaction score
Re: Oh give me a break!

Originally posted by FellowWLover
No, you didn't *say* they were all drunk, but you certainly implied that there *were* drunken people at the convention...

Why so snippy? Maybe you overstated things a tad in your auction text in order to convince folks to snatch up your item... hmm? Gee, seems my reading/comprehension skills are in tact after all.

:big_grin:

OK, I see the problem, I am the Dude who ran the auction, but those are not my words. I do not know whose they are, perhaps if you look at where you got them from, the mystery will be solved.
And all I said in my description is that it was a give-away at the party.

FellowWLover

Reaction score
*sigh*

MUPPET SHOW INVISIBLE BEAKER WIZARD WORLD Item # 1749888740
MUPPET SHOW INVISIBLE BEAKER WIZARD WORLD WEST - EXCLUSIVE DEALER GIVEAWAY
Thanks for visiting my auction. Here is a chance to pick up the MUPPET SHOW INVISIBLE BEAKER WIZARD WORLD EXCLUSIVE figure from Palisades Toys. The figure is MOC (mint on card).
This EXTREMELY RARE figure was an exclusive at Wizard World West Con 2002 in Chicago and was only given to professionals and dealers who attended the reception party thrown by Wizard World at the Double Tree Hotel
(Probably less than 200 of these was given out.) Due to the amount of alcohol that was present at this party, a lot of these figures was not treated well, and there may be a shortage of them in good condition.
Shipping for this item is $5.00 with USPS priority shipping and insurance in the US. International orders are welcomed but you will have to pay exact shipping. I accept checks (which will take up to 10 working days to clear) and money orders (which receive next day shipping).
Is this, or is this not your auction? Because I "got my words" directly from eBay... so if you are this "dude", then the mystery really is solved.

If not, why are you so upset?

:confused:

LGH1

Reaction score
Nope. I was selling a different one, that was being discussed in a different thread, and in that thread you were also thinking of this auction. So the mystery is indeed solved. Sorry for any misunderstanding, and making you feel so *sigh* put upon

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Well in that other thread, there were two links posted... yours, and this one, http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1749888740. How was I to know which "dude" you are?

Anyway, I don't know why you minded so much (as to insult me even)... I thought it was funny! I just loved that mental image of drunken con-goers dipping their Invisible Beakers in their soup and such. Haha!

Luke

Reaction score
It may well be the tube of vanishing cream that got all the attention at the drunken party - just think what dirty things you could do with that !