Very Strange Trip

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I am about to write a very weird fan fiction story here at Muppet Central. Be warned.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Chapter 1

It was the beginning of spring, and Fozzie Bear, Bill the Bubble Guy, and Gorgon Heap all decided to go on a motorboat trip.

"Well, it's nice to be out here at the lake on such a beautiful day", said Fozzie.

"This looks delicious!", said Gorgon Heap, looking at the boat they were sitting in.

"Uh, please don't eat the boat", said Fozzie, "I've only paid for the down payment so far".

"It's a nice, beautiful spring day", said Bill the Bubble Guy, "Filled with fresh air. I think I will shoot bubbles out of my head".

Bill then blew bubbles out of his head as Gorgon Heap watched.

"These look delicious", said Gorgon, who ate the bubbles, "Ugh, but they're not".

"Well, we plan on driving this boat for 27 miles", said Fozzie, "And after this trip we will go to McDonald's for lunch".

"Oh, I hope that noid doesn't steal my food", said Bill the Bubble Guy.

"The noid doesn't work for McDonald's", said Fozzie, "He works for Dominos".

"I thought Bad Andy works for Dominos", said Bill.

"Anyway, I hope they have good-quality Chiluhuas at McDonald's", said Gorgon.

"That's Taco Bell", said Bill.

"No", said Gorgon Heap, holding up a bar of soap, "This is a bar of soap", and then Gorgon ate it.

"Well, we've gone a mile so far", said Fozzie, but then the boat sprung a leak. A hole had soemhow gotten into the boat, and now the boat was sinking.

"HELP!", cried the three people in the boat.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Chapter 2

The boat sank, and they all went under water.

"Oh, no!", cried Fozzie, who then realised that he could still breathe and talk clearly under water.

"I wonder how we are able to talk and breathe", said Fozzie.

"This water is obviously polluted", said Gorgon Heap, who grabbed some of the fish that swam by and ate them.

"I will see if I can still squirt bubbles out of my head", said Bill, who blew bubbles out of his head in success, "I can still do it!"

"Congraduations", said Fozzie.

A submarine then drove right past them, knocking them all out of the way.

"What an inconsiderate driver", complained Gorgon, who then grabbed an octopus and ate it.

The submarien turned around and headed towards them again.

"We've got to get out of here!", yelled Fozzie.

But then the submarine stopped, and the side door opened. Bear, from Bear in the Big Blue House, stuck his head out.

"Hey, would you three like to ride in my submarine?", asked Bear.

"Oh, we would love to", said Bill.

Grover stuck his head out.

"Then come on in!", shouted Grover.

They all got in.

"Woiw", said Fozzie.

"What a great place", said Bill.

"It's one of the best", said Bear.

"Would anybody like something to eat or drink?", asked Grover.

"I'll have a stop sign sandwhich", said Gorgon.

"I'll have some bubble gum", said Bill.

"And I'll have some honey-flavored ice cream", said Fozzie.

"Oh, we've got plenty of that", said Bear.

"Of course we do", said Beauregard.

"Hey, Beauregard", said Fozzie, "What are you doing here? I tried to invite you on our trip, but we couldn't find you".

"Well, I have to do my taxes", said Beauregard.

"Oh, well that makes sense...", said Fozzie.

"Well, the food is ready", said Grover.

"Then let's head for Cuba!", said Bear.

"Cuba?", said Fozzie, Bill, and Gorgon in unison.

"Yes, we are going on a trip to Cuba", said Grover.

Beauregard got in the driver seat and moved the submarine to Cuba.

"I hope that I can make it to my next gig on time", said Fozzie.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Chapter 3

The submarine was headed towards Cuba.

"I'm still hungry", growled Gorgon Heap.

"Well, what would you like?", asked Grover.

"I would like to have some spaghetti", said Gorgon.

"That can be arranged", said Grover, who went to a closet door, opened the door, and then a very large pile of spaghetti fell out and onto Grover.

"That looks delicious", said Gorgon, who put a piece of spaghetti in his mouth and sucked the whole piece into his mouth. As it turns out, it was all just one really long piece of spaghetti.

"That was delicious!", exclaimed Gorgon.

"That's one, one satysfied monster!", said The Count.

"Oh, Count!", said Grover, surprised to see him there, "How long have you been here?"

"I've been here for twelve wonderful minutes and thirty-two wonderful seconds!", said The Count.

"How weird", said Fozzie, "I made a down apyment for a motor boat from soem of our more minor muppet characters, I guess they were Lips, Beard, Crazy Harry, Fleet Scribbler, and Mr. Poodlepants..."

"Oh, those minor muppets!", said Bill, "You never know what they are up to. Hey, would you like to hear me sing 'Together Again'?"

"Uh, maybe later", said Fozzie, "But right now, I've got to figure out how I can go to Cuba and make it to my gig on time".

"So you thought that you would make it there on time if you went on a motorboat trip?", said Bill.

"You know", said Grover, "That reminds me of the time that I taught this furry red monster, Elmo, how to...."

"Wait a minute!", interrupted Bear, "We don't have to go to Cuba".

"Well, I do", said Grover, "For my Global Grover segment".

"Yes, but not right away", said Bear, "We can take Fozzie to his gig first".

"Oh, that would be so wonderful", said Fozzie.

"There are two bears and two monsters on this here submarine", said The Count.

"Will you shut up and stop counting?", asked Gorgon Heap.

"And one complaint", said The Count.

"Beauregard", said Bear, "Let's take Fozzie to where he needs to go".

"Okay", said Beauregard, who pulled a switch that caused the submarine to go in circles really fast.

"Aaaahhh!!", screamed Grover, who was getting dizzy, "We need to stop this crazy thing... whoa...."

"I wonder what this red button does", said Beauregard, who pressed the red button. It caused the submarine to blast up out of the water, and high into the sky.

Everybody screamed at one.

"I hope that we don't crash land", said Fozzie.

"I hope that we actually land", said Bill the Bubble Guy.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Chapter 4

Everyone was screaming as the submarine went out of the water and still flew up into the sky. Gorgon Heap puked.

"Oh, I've had too much to eat", said Gorgon Heap, "Next time I'll skip the fruits and vegetables..."

"Well, maybe we'll have another mess", said Beauregard.

The submarine phone rang. Bear answered it. "Hello? Wrong number. Yes, I am sure that this is the wrong number. I am definately sure that this is not the police station....", but then the phone service got disconnected.

Then the sumbarine went down to the ground. Everybody was either screaming or cheering in relief over getting out of the sky.

"I sure hope that we land safely", said Grover.

"Didn't you bring your Super Grover costume?", asked Beauregard.

"Oh, I knew that I had forgotten something", said Grover.

The sumbarine landed inside a volcano.

"It's nice and warm now", said Beauregard.

"Uh, we are inside a volcano", said Bear, "I am scarred...."

"But wait a minute", said Fozzie, "Shouldn't the lava have disintigrated this whole submarine by now?"

"Normally, it would have", said Grover, "But this submarine has....."

Grover stopped talking as the volcano started to errupt.

"Oh, no!", cried Bill.

The volcano errupted and shot the submarine out of it.

"Well, here we go again", said The Count.

The submarine flew into a building. It first fell through a window on the top floor, and then it fell through several floors, and out the bottom door. The submarine was damaged. Traveling Matt had observed this.

"Hmmm", said Traveling Matt, "Maybe I should put this in my post card".

Traveling Matt wrote it down in his papers, "Dear nephew Gobo, I just saw the strangest thing. A big, round, yellow metal object shot out from the sky and into a big doozer construction, and then got shot out the door. So don't worry if your doozer construction has something come out of it. Sincerly, your uncle Traveling Matt."

Traveling Matt then left the scene as the others got out of the submarine.

"What a fun trip!", said Gorgon Heap.

"No, that was a very, very strange trip", said Bill.

"That's one, one strange trip!", said The Count.

Fozzie got out of the submarine and looked across the street.

"Hey, that's the building where I have to perform my comedy monologue tonight", said Fozzie, "And I am right on time!"

Fozzie crossed the street to get to the club, "I sure hope that those two old guys won't be there..."

"I think I should go back to the big blue house", said Bear, who then left.

"I've got 1,276,869 things to count in my castle!", said The Count, who left.

"I am late for work", said Grover, "I think I am supposed to work at Charlie's today".

"I'm hungry", said Gorgon Heap, "I'll follow you".

Bill the Bubble Guy just looked at the submarine, then he said, "I am surprised that he didn't just eat the submarine", and then blew bubbles out of his head.

The End