Vets Hospital plush set is out now

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hi guys! I found the Vets Hospital doll at media Play today! i was also lucky to find both versions of Cifford as well.

I really had to sort threw the vets set to find the best one, Rowlf (Dr. Bob) looks really messed up in some but I found one I was happy with. Rowlf's mouth looks better when i hold it closed then when it's open. Janice is okay, but her EM version is better and well Piggy is a little thin and doesn't have a mouth. Camllia is cool but her beak is red for some reason.

All i'm looking for now is action figures (Statler and Waldorf and BOP Fozzie) Oh and that Muppet tin waste basket.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
I won't get this or the EM set...Alex and I saw some while he was here, and they just look too awful to me...especially poor Janice, her face looks like it was flattened in a car wreck! :eek:

Wocka Wocka

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Hot Topic will be carrying the Vet's Hospital set, like they did the EM? I can't wait to get it, but i don't have a Suncoast or Media Play near me...

Matt

Ryan

Reaction score
Odd Job also has a few more sets, like the Fozzie and Animal set..all for $3.99. What a steal!

Gonzo

Reaction score
I would totally steal them.

STEAL, I say!!!

:boo:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
They are definitely a grab-and-run commodity. I just can't understand why it's so hard to capture the likenesses of puppets as dolls. I mean, aren't there some kind of pattern to the puppet which can be simplified and turned into a doll pattern? Anyhoo, if the vets set is as cheap as $5 I'll pick it up.

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
For the sake of those without Odd Jobs, I went back today and got some more sets. I am going to just slap three of them up in my ebay store for the $5 I paid for them for the good of those who are still looking for this set. (I have two other sets up too, that I will try to make a bit of profit on, if that is ok) ;-)

Also, I am going to list the Piggy/Kermit and Animal/Fozzie set as well.

http://www.ebaystores.com/pricednostalgia?refid=pricednostalgia

If these get grabbed up fast, perhaps I will make another trip to see if there are more.

Muppet Crypts

Reaction score
Muppet Mayham i got a Fashinable Waldorf and Statler@ Odd Jobs but no Vet Hospital Set