Vet's Hospital? Uncle Deadly? MT

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
I hope they'll put a 'Penguin Patient' in with Dr Bob and the VH Playset. The thing is accessories are cheaper then sculpted pack-in's and Ken's said there's little chance of them - but you can't really do a Vets Hospital with nurses and doctors if you don't have any patients ....... i guess all the other line figures could be patients but they aren't in hospital garb, unless it came with a few gowns you could put over figures.
Luke-

The patients were never in hospital garb on the show anyway.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Wasn't Kermit in hospital garb after the trapeze accident with Miss Piggy, just before (or around) the song "Froggy Bought a Coconut?"

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
Wasn't Kermit in hospital garb after the trapeze accident with Miss Piggy, just before (or around) the song "Froggy Bought a Coconut?"
Actually, he's still in his bandage costume from the "Lime/Coconut" number---I don't think there were ever any patients that wore hospital garb.

You can check out Kermit in "Vet's Hospital" to see fer yerself.

:smile:

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
I just watched that epsiode last night..it was one of the funnier ones...I love rowlf in the skit berating piggy: "No, you're a pig first, a nurse second! I don't think woman even makes the top 10!!" :big_grin:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Stryder Wolfe
I just watched that epsiode last night..it was one of the funnier ones...I love rowlf in the skit berating piggy: "No, you're a pig first, a nurse second! I don't think woman even makes the top 10!!" :big_grin:
Yep, lol...and I love:

Nurse Janice: "He was under heavy sedation! A 50-pound box of sleeping pills fell on his head! "

Kermit: "It did not!"

Nurse Janice: "I know, but it's my only joke!"

Dr. Bob: "Heh, heh, heh!"

:big_grin: