1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

VH1 Looking for an Obsessed Fraggle Collector

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by vh1girl, Jun 12, 2003.

1. vh1girl

vh1girl New Member

HI...

I am doing reasearch for a new VH1 show about people who are obsessed with pop culture in a good way. I need to find one eccentric, enthusiastic person who is really into Fraggles....and they can prove it with an amazing collection, body of knowlege etc. If this is you or somebody you know please contact me here or at 212-333-0557! Thanks so much!

Rachel
    researcher
  2. matleo

matleo Active Member

I think the guy you want to talk to is BlueFrackle. He usually hangs out here or you can find him at this site...

http://www.angelfire.com/super2/fragglerock0/

it's an online petition he created to try and get it onto DVD. Well it started out as an online petition but it's become more than that. it's turned into more of a database. He's also a HUGE Muppet collector and has some pretty cool stuff. I'm sure he'll respond to this himself in the next day or so, but really he's the guy to talk to.

--matt

edit: i'm also going to e-mail this to him directly so he knows to see it.
  3. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

I'd contact the member BlueFrackle. He's nutty about Fraggles more than anyone I know. :excited:
  4. vh1girl

vh1girl New Member

Thanks so much!! I hope warren finds me soon!
  5. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

GO BlueFrackle!! WOOHOO!

Now, if you're looking for a Fozzie Bear fan, or a fan of Mahna-Mahna, or of the Blues Brothers, or of Ghostbusters, or PEANUTS! I'm your man!!

check out the photo gallery at www.midsouthcartoonists.com to see pics of me as a Ghostbuster, or performing onstage at Isaac Hayes' restaurant:

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?&p=3&uid=121440&gid=213204&&imgid=1737870#top

At Isaac Hayes' 2 years ago I pulled double duty as a Ghostbuster and Blues Brother, performing the GB theme for the audience and then Soul Man with my pal Lin (Beetlejuice):
    http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?&p=3&uid=121440&gid=211933&&imgid=8859842#top

Pictures from this year aren't online yet.
  6. radionate

radionate New Member

LOL!

Thats BlueFrackle.

Pronounced War-Rick.

Not Warwick (like the Ewok)

We've all been educated as to its pronunciation. You'll learn soon enough. :o
  7. matleo

matleo Active Member

edit: uh, yeah what he said.

--Matt
  8. radionate

radionate New Member

This isn't about you Kevin, its Warricks turn. :)

Your turn will come some day.

In the mean time, I'd make a great VH1 VJ. I've got tons of radio experience!:p ;)
  9. Fozzie Bear

:p *spbt!*

I don't know much about Fraggles, but I'm very much pushed by pop culture. You can't get more popped than Blues Brothers and Ghostbusters...except Byron and his Care Bear love.

That reminds me of a good question since her answer has pretty much been given by now:

You all know mine, but what part of Pop Culture influenced everyone into some form of hobby, collecting, or career today? Who was the person you'd 'accuse' of putting you in that direction? Me? I accuse Dan Aykroyd! LOL! Him, Henson, and Schulz.

One other thing, I wonder if Rachel is aware that Karen Prell, Red Fraggle's performer (for Rachel), visits us here at MC? :excited:
  10. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

11. radionate

radionate New Member

Should I list my awards and resume here? ;)
  12. Fozzie Bear

No. But I'm seriously interested to know what part of Popular Culture might have influenced you to go into radio. Tell Daddy all about it...
  13. radionate

radionate New Member

You should start a new thread for that. Poor VH1 Girl will be ticked off.
  14. Luke

Luke Active Member

Whoo Hoo !! Go Warren - and welcome to the forum VH1 Girl !

:zany:
  15. Fozzie Bear

Oh, you're right!

I forgot:

WELCOME VH1GIRL. Hope you have time to mill around here at the Central and meet some 'centric folks! ;)

FOZ
  16. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

Guys,

Hehe !

Im here, I just flew in from the coast and boy are my arms tired !

(Actually we drove, But it was my only joke)

So did someone want me ?

:)
  17. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

Rachel,

I tried replying to the email that you sent me, But it got returned !

Could you email me again, Then we can chat !

Thanks
  18. Fozzie Bear

BlueFrackle, did you get through to her? Click the email button on her post in the thread.

FOZ
  19. radionate

radionate New Member

Perhapes she's waiting to hear from that Warren dude. ;)
  20. Zack the Dog

Zack the Dog Active Member

vh1girl you came to the right place! yaaa BlueFrackle!!!!!:)

Zack,