Video: Cookie Monster in new iPhone commercial

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah. I just caught that on You Tube this morning. That was interesting. (I just wonder why Cookie didn't eat the crumbs, or anything else on the table while he was waiting.) I would have spent the time cleaning up the mess. Lol.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I thought the song was going to be C Is For Cookie.
That's what I was thinking, I was expecting to hear that on his "Waiting Playlist."

That said, Cookie sure did do quite a bit in just one minute: twirling his measuring spoons, flipping through his cookbook, peaking through the window, playing puppets with his ovenmits, playing with the oven light. . . .

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Well,I guess it's much funnier that the song that he used was "Time in a Bottle"
rather than "C Is For Cookie". Also, listening to a song about cookies might have tempted him too much.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Cookie's been getting a lot of love since about Season 40 or so . . . and rightfully so, too. I still think back to that special CAKE BOSS episode where Buddy is baking that gigantic chocolate chip cookie for him, and we have this exchange:

BAKER: Y'know, I find it a little odd that you talk about Cookie Monster like he's a real person.
BUDDY: (Beat) He is.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
That was pretty funny. Especially Cookie Monster using his gloves as puppets.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Just saw the commercial on Fox tonight, still think it ends too abruptly for my liking.