1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Video: Early Gobo Fraggle and Jim Henson, December 1981

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Phillip, Dec 2, 2011.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

The Jim Henson Company posted this fantastic interview today. Watch Jim Henson discuss Fraggle Rock on the CBC news in Canada from December 1981 with an early Gobo Fraggle.

Read more from Jim Henson's Red Book...
    http://www.henson.com/jimsredbook/2011/12/02/1221981/
  2. Speed Tracer

Speed Tracer Well-Known Member

This is AMAZING!
  3. Collgoff

Collgoff Well-Known Member

I saw this a few hours ago, I like it but this Gobo did look like the one that we all know and love.
  4. Puckrox

Puckrox Well-Known Member

Well you have to keep in mind that this is a really early adaption of him. He's still the same Gobo we all love, he's just in the process of being created. :p
  5. Collgoff

Okay but he didn't look much like the way Gobo was in the first 12 episodes!
  6. The Shoe Fairy

The Shoe Fairy Active Member

7. zns

zns Well-Known Member

I am amazed at what Henson is finding in the archives. There are so many different things that Jim did that none of us know about. Truly remarkable.
  8. Collgoff

It sure is!
  9. Tom Fraggle

Tom Fraggle Active Member

Fantastic video! Thanks for sharing!
  10. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

What an excellent video! I always wanted to know how the Fraggles looked like in preproduction.