1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Video: "I Don't Want to Live on the Moon" Remake

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by MuppetSpot, Oct 5, 2016.

1. MuppetSpot

MuppetSpot Well-Known Member

I kind of feel bad for all the people on YouTube blaming Billy for his performance of Ernie in the song. I know that people haven't warmed Billy yet but, we are getting more Ernie than in last 10 years so just take the good with the bad.

2. Flaky Pudding

Flaky Pudding Well-Known Member

If there ever is a Monster in the Mirror remake, I'd like to see The Simpsons appear in this one again.

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  3. Flaky Pudding

Flaky Pudding Well-Known Member

That was a cute video, I really liked it, :).

4. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Well-Known Member

I agree. It's the same with Jen's Zoe. Recall when Steve started performing Kermit, he sounded a bit more like Frank Welker's baby Kermit, but over the years he's become spot on with the voice. I can imagine Billy improving with Ernie in time as well.

5. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

David's Cookie sang C is for Cookie on PWMS, Eric's Bert sang Doin' the Pigeon in a SSL show, and Steve's Ernie sang Rubber Duckie in episode 3999. No video of Steve's Rubber Duckie is available, but there are videos of David's C is for Cookie and Eric's Doin' the Pigeon: ,

6. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Well-Known Member

Okay. Thanks for sharing. I'll take a look. Or shall I say 'a listen.'

7. MuppetSpot

MuppetSpot Well-Known Member

Here's Steve's Ernie sing Rubber Duckie, note it's around 54:25