1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Video: Kermit Does Ice Bucket Challenge

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by FrackleFan2012, Aug 20, 2014.

1. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

First, Cookie Monster took on the challenge. Now, Kermit the Frog is taking on the challenge as well.

2. MelissaY1

MelissaY1 Well-Known Member

I love this video!! I posted it to my Facebook page yesterday. I love the sight of just his little foot at the end. Does anyone also think Steve's voice sounded like Bean Bunny's towards the end a bit when it got more high pitched as the water shocked him? lol

theSHE124 likes this.
  3. Rugratskid

Rugratskid Active Member

I actually saw this 4 hours after it was posted on Facebook, but I didn't know how to embed Facebook videos.
    It does somewhat remind me of Bean Bunny.

theSHE124 and MikaelaMuppet like this.
  4. JimAndFrank

JimAndFrank Well-Known Member

Kermit+ cold water+ one HILARIOUS video= one freezing Steve Whitmire!

5. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I posted this in the "what made me smile thread." I guess Kermit didn't tag Piggy cause he'd be 50 shades of black and blue. :p I do believe Ricky has already done the challenge though.

theSHE124 likes this.
  6. sesamemuppetfan

sesamemuppetfan Well-Known Member

The first to do it absolutely naked? Uh, not quite, Kermit- your old pal Cookie Monster just did it hours before you did!

BTW, have any of you MC users out there been nominated to participate in this challenge?

Last edited: Aug 21, 2014
    theSHE124 and MikaelaMuppet like this.
  7. theSHE124

theSHE124 Active Member

Not really--I don't have a true social account to be challenged. Though some of our close friends and my parents have done it. Well, only one parent. You should see the hilarious bit my Dad tricked my Mom with! :)

Anyhow, Thanks Frackleman for the vid! My friend Jordan was trying to send it to me, though it wasn't buffering right.

8. Pinkflower7783

No and I hope it stays that way. :p

9. sesamemuppetfan

sesamemuppetfan Well-Known Member

Yeah a lot of my friends have done it, and so has my youngest sister! (The latter was quite hysterical!)

theSHE124 likes this.
  10. FrackleFan2012

I'm posting Tina Fey's Ice Bucket Challenge video to mention that Miss Piggy is mentioned as one of the nominees to take the Ice Bucket Challenge next.

11. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

I love Tina Fey. She's really funny.

sesamemuppetfan and theSHE124 like this.
  12. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

It definitely would be funny to see how Miss Piggy would do with the challenge; hopefully a video will turn up soon.

theSHE124 likes this.
  13. Pinkflower7783

The Tina Fey video has already been posted. I don't know why there's two threads for the ASL bucket challenge.

14. fozzieisfunny

fozzieisfunny Well-Known Member

Yeah, this thread is just supposed to be for Kermit.. I have a thread if you wanted to post that Tina Fey video ( even though it's already been posted on it.)

15. Pinkflower7783

There's no reason to have two threads on the same subject though.

16. FrackleFan2012

Sorry about that. :smirk:

17. WalterLinz

WalterLinz Well-Known Member

I saw this a while back - Kermit's face when the cold water splashes through him is priceless!!XD

Love love love!!:)

Last edited: Oct 13, 2014