1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Video: Matt Vogel premieres as Kermit in Muppet Thought of the Week

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by Phillip, Aug 28, 2017.

1. BlakeConor14

BlakeConor14 Well-Known Member

Deadly is an absolute monster

2. wiley207

wiley207 Active Member

I suppose they are making up for lost time, because they haven't done any Muppet Thought videos for several weeks, not since after the whole Steve Whitmire debacle. Is Uncle Deadly aware of that possibility?

muppetperson and BlakeConor14 like this.
  3. xSunnyEclipse

xSunnyEclipse Well-Known Member

I just want a Muppet Thought of the Week with Deadly just having a melt down for 30 seconds.

But yeah obviously they're making up for lost time.

If only they would of had Deadly in the beginning when they posted like 50+ Fozzie Jokes videos.

MikaelaMuppet, wiley207 and muppetgem like this.
  4. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Well-Known Member

Seeing a Muppet go crazy in a TOTW video? That would be a neat idea. We'll have to see if we get any more of those this week.

BlakeConor14 and xSunnyEclipse like this.
  5. muppetgem

muppetgem Well-Known Member

Here's yet another new MTotW:

Man, it sure has been a rough week for Uncle Deadly, hasn't it?

MikaelaMuppet and ryan19 like this.
  6. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Well-Known Member

Well, Deadly did seem to sound like this one would be the last one this week, which makes sense with the weekend coming. We'll have to see what happens on Monday or even Tuesday since Monday's the holiday to find out if these are back to a weekly basis, or still done daily. Again, I still think they're probably just making up for lost time so once they get caught up, they'll go back to a weekly basis, but we'll see.

MikaelaMuppet and muppetgem like this.
  7. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Actually, i've gotta say, these videos have started to grow on me.

MikaelaMuppet and muppetgem like this.
  8. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

Yes, making up for lost time, but, could it also be that they are bombarding us with MTOTW each day, to keep the attention away from Matt's premiere !

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  9. GuySmileyfan

GuySmileyfan Active Member

Here's another video of Kermit played by Matt Vogel with Fozzie Bear.

10. ErinAardvark

ErinAardvark Well-Known Member

I still think it needs a little work.

11. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Is it me or dose the Kermit puppet it's self look off?

MikaelaMuppet and xSunnyEclipse like this.
  12. GuySmileyfan

GuySmileyfan Active Member

You should of seen the comments. Someone called Disney an evil company for firing Steve Whitmire and someone tries to side with Disney of their choice.

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  13. JimAndFrank

JimAndFrank Well-Known Member

Matt's hand sits differently in Kermit's head, which makes Kermit's right eye droop down. If the Studio is smart (previous desicion-making makes me question that) then they will build another Kermit or two to accommodate the change.

xSunnyEclipse likes this.
  14. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Ok cool I thought I was reading to much into this.

xSunnyEclipse likes this.
  15. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Gee, this is just what someone else was complaining about with Steve, that he couldn't make Kermit's head shape right.