1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Video: Mitt Romney and Big Bird on Conan

Discussion in 'Sesame Appearances' started by Phillip, Oct 5, 2012.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Let us know your thoughts... Many people believe any publicity is good publicity. And Big Bird and Sesame Street are getting huge publicity out of this.

2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

That was so wickedly twistedly awesome!
  3. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

I honestly don't care anymore.
  4. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

i dont like him....
  5. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

As much as I love Conan I do think that went a bit far, I would never want to see ethier Big Bird, Carol or Matt shot down and blown up. This is just one example of things like this I have on my Facebook page two pictures that have SS Muppet pictures and having some cussing and refering to Rommny. Now I don't aggre with cutting funds to PBS is going to realy solve a lot but please show a little respect to the Muppets at least.
    muppetlover123 likes this.
  6. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I had this video favorited, but now that they put commercials on it, I unfavorited it.