1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Video: Muppets Most Wanted Official Teaser Trailer On-line

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Phillip, Aug 6, 2013.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

We told you this was coming soon...

Watch the official teaser trailer for Muppets Most Wanted and let us know your thoughts! Reportedly you'll also be able to see this trailer before Disney's theatrical feature Planes debuting Friday August 9 as well.

If you enjoyed the first official teaser trailer for Muppets Most Wanted, please like this post.

2. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

How long has it been since we have heard Scooter sing? Man, this looks like it is going to be a classic Muppet Movie!!! Although, at 0:29, Kermit's pupils look a little off...

3. rexcrk

rexcrk Well-Known Member

It looks awesome!!

4. Stulz

Stulz Active Member

Looks, terrific! Can't wait!!!

5. ToodlesTeam

ToodlesTeam Active Member

That's not the only thing that looks off about Kermit in that shot. Looks like he's got a mole on his face too...

6. ryhoyarbie

ryhoyarbie Well-Known Member

Scooter's scaring me with that song. Oh, and more Electric Mayhem. Hopefully they end up singing a song.

ElizaSchuyler and galagr like this.
  7. galagr

galagr Well-Known Member

This is great! I saw nothing but good things (although, that is what trailers are supposed to do...). It appears that Rowlf and Scooter will have at least a slightly bigger role in this movie, just judging by the trailer. (I'll save my nitpicks for later).

Also, around the 33 second mark, I think I spotted a throwback to the El Sleazo cafe in TMM! So excited! :fanatic:

8. rowlfy662

rowlfy662 Active Member

looks great hopefully Rizzo and pepe will have bigger cameos seeing as there in the trailer and I noticed our first finally returning muppet character Foo Foo! I can't wait give it to me now

Duke Remington likes this.
  9. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

This. Looks. Awesome!

I'm not going to nitpick the disappointments, because this is just a teaser, and those can be very misleading to the actual movie, the only thing that bugged me was singing 'Got The Moves'. Doesn't seem right. He just shouldn't be.

That is all I want to watch from the movie. Everything else should be a surprise. :)

P.S. I told ya they would have a trailer this summer! I have no idea why they chose to put it before Planes though.

ElizaSchuyler likes this.
  10. j3h

j3h Active Member

Hummm...no Gonzo (other than glimpse in dance number)

Or Uncle Deadly (but I have a feeling he's not going to be in this one)

11. JonnyBMuppetMan

JonnyBMuppetMan Active Member

Here's a hi-res photo of that same puppet with Ricky Gervais. (courtesy of ToughPigs)
    [​IMG]
    Note the crude, almost menacing eyes, and the short-pointed collar. Could this be the real Kermit, or is it... CONSTANTINE???

*Dun-dun-duuuuuuun*

12. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

WOOOOOOOOOO! WOOOO! WOOOOO!

WALTER! PEPE! RIZZO! SINGING SCOOTER!!!!!! WOOOW!! WOWOWOWOW!

Did I mention WOOOOOOOOO!

13. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

Talk about Hi-Res!!![​IMG]

14. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

I have a feeling many people here will be put off by the "Moves Like Jagger" bit, but I'll wait until there's...context around it.

15. Cellarvision

Cellarvision New Member

I didn't know Jemaine Clement was going to be in this movie! He pops up behind Tina Fey at her name card and in the "put the frog down!" scene right after (along with Danny Trejo). Thought I caught a peek at Steve Whitmire in the background as they dropped Kermit to the ground (makes sense). And am I crazy or does that look like Harvey Keitel in the lower left of that frame?

Not a fan of the doppleganger Kermit with the weird eyes and collar, though I'm not really a fan of the Puppet Heap Muppets on the whole. In one of the stills on ToughPigs that shows Gonzo, he still looks off with bad pupil alignment. Also on the proper Kermit later in the trailer, it looks like they didn't nail the Henson Stitch down his chin to the neck. (But perhaps that's just me...)

16. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

I promised myself I wouldn't freak out.
    AAAAAAAHHHHH!! IT'S HERE!!! OH MY GAWD!!

Here are some awesome hi-res shots I thought should be posted here. (Ah! Which picture to use as my profile picture?)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Notice the costumes they're wearing in the first picture looks very similar to their famous Manhatten Melodies ones?
    Could this be some re-cover of 'Together Again'?

17. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

There's nothing Jagger-ish about Scooter, which is why that made me grin. I think he's just tearin' it up at a karaoke bar.

18. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

Looks like a great trailer.

So far Rizzo and Pepe are the only characters from that first promotional image to be spotted.

19. galagr

galagr Well-Known Member

So let me see if I fully understand this.
    Scooter
    Rowlf
    Walter
    and Gonzo
    Are all dressed up in a musical/dance number and Animal is nowhere to be found?

Dreams do come true....

20. ryhoyarbie

ryhoyarbie Well-Known Member

Waldorf: Moves Like Jagger, huh?
    Statler: The audience has their own moves. They're moving out of the theater.
    Both: Doh ho ho ho..................