1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Video: Muppets Most Wanted Official Teaser Trailer On-line

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Phillip, Aug 6, 2013.

1. terrimonster

terrimonster Active Member

I love that he signed Constantine with Cyrillic letters.

DrDientes, galagr and Muppet fan 123 like this.
  2. Peace

Peace New Member

What's the story behind that picture? I saw Toughpigs mentioned, is there an article I can read?

I love Robin and Boober's signatures especially. Robin's is a reference to "Halfway Down The Stairs" and I just love that Boober's is kinda scrawled like a child with no knowledge of how to write properly.

3. galagr

galagr Well-Known Member

DrDientes likes this.
  4. Peace

Peace New Member

Thanks, Galagr! That was a good read.

5. JimAndFrank

JimAndFrank Well-Known Member

I can't believe how slow I have been on the uptake! I was looking at photos from the movie when I came across this one-

[​IMG]

I stared at this for a while and as I thought about the new information we have received recently, something finally clicked.

That's Kermit. Not Constantine.

Oh.....My.....God....

Processing.....Loading.......

OH MY GOD, KERMIT LOOKS AMAZING! LOOK AT HIS LITTLE GLOVES AND THAT HAT IS TO DIE FOR! BEST LOOKING PRISONER EVER! HE LOOKS SO SMUG! WHY CAN'T THIS FILM COME OUT TOMORROW?!!

(Pants and gradually catches breath)

Okay then...I've got that out of my system.....I think I might crawl back under my rock now with what dignity I have left......

DrDientes likes this.
  6. mimitchi33

mimitchi33 Active Member

I went to see Planes last week, and I didn't see the Muppets Most Wanted Trailer. It was instead replaced by a very long preview for DisneyNature's Bears. I would have rather have liked to seen the trailer for the new Muppet movie rather than one for a two-hour snoozefest! And yes, I saw the first DisneyNature movie, Earth, as a class trip, and absolutely HATED it.
    WOW! Even Cookie Monster got to sign the book? Mayb that could mean he has a cameo in this movie!
    I agree with you.

7. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

I highly doubt it. It was probably signed by David Rudman, who currently performs Cookie Monster. He was probably on set to perform Miss Poogy.

8. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

Wow im excited. ..

9. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

Or Scooter

10. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Oh yeah. Good point. I forgot he was doing him these days.

11. DrDientes

DrDientes Active Member

Or Janice.

Muppetboy09 likes this.
  12. GuySmileyfan

GuySmileyfan Active Member

Wait a minute! You mean to tell me that was Constantine tap dancing not the real Kermit? I've been tricked!:cry: Oh well, I'll deal with it.

13. JimAndFrank

Hey, I'm just grateful that they went to the effort of doing some well coordinated puppetry and it's not CGI. Whether it's Constantine or Kermit, that is going to be awesome. You never know, Kermit might get a moment of his own just to show the contrast between them.

muppetlover123 likes this.
  14. GuySmileyfan

GuySmileyfan Active Member

I suppose you're right.;)

15. LaRanaRene

LaRanaRene Well-Known Member

Remember: It's just a teaser trailer. We have to see the official one to know if there IS a lack of Gonzo.

Put The Frog Down. You're gonna hear that everywhere soon.

Constantine being in the O really makes me wonder. I have a feeling he's gonna trick everyone into doing a show or something. :p

Maybe they're just trying to bring all of the old muppets back. Foo-Foo, Annie Sue, Lew, Rizzo. You never know, maybe even Lenny the Lizard'll come back.

Duke Remington likes this.
  16. galagr

galagr Well-Known Member

I would LOVE to see Lenny the Lizard again.

17. JimAndFrank

Did anyone else hear that a proper preview of MMW will be included in the GMC/MTI Blu-ray combo pack? I've read about it a couple of times.

18. LaRanaRene

LaRanaRene Well-Known Member

It's amazing.

19. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

I wonder when we will see a teaser poster or the official film poster. Maybe october or november?

20. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

I can't wait for this movie!