1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Video: Muppets Most Wanted Official Teaser Trailer On-line

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Phillip, Aug 6, 2013.

1. MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

2. Rizzo and Gonzo

Rizzo and Gonzo New Member

YEAHHH!!!! So excited to see this.

3. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

I love how much Sweetums is being used!

4. LaRanaRene

LaRanaRene Well-Known Member

Sam will never become a villain. That is so Un-American!

But he will be a detective investigating who stole the diamond.

5. JimAndFrank

JimAndFrank Well-Known Member

In that second image there, it looks like the gang are trying to convince Kermit to hire Dominique for the tour. I bet all my savings that Kermit suspects Dom from the start. Maybe they end up having an argument, which leads to Kermit taking a walk for a breather and that's where Constantine gets him.

That's just my speculation. I'm probably wrong . However if you read one of the reports on the D23 sneak preview, apparently Dominique makes the remark, "Look, here comes Kermit back from his walk!", when it's actually Constantine doing his charade.

muppetlover123 likes this.
  6. SweetPiggy

SweetPiggy Member

Annie Sue should team up with Spamela Hamderson from Muppets Tonight! :)

7. galagr

galagr Well-Known Member

Oh man...I'm not sure if Miss Piggy would like that. Things could get ugly...

muppetlover123 likes this.