1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Video: Muppets Most Wanted Official US and International Trailers On-line

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Phillip, Nov 20, 2013.

1. pezbalubah

pezbalubah Member

So glad Rizzo at least has a line in this movie! I missed him! Still keeping my fingers crossed for a Bean Bunny cameo...

2. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

It's Matt Vogel.

ploobis likes this.
  3. ftnpro

ftnpro Member

Muppetationally sensational! I'm glad to hear from Rizzo, missing Pepe, seeing too much of boring Walter... but loving the Muppety-ness of the whole thing.

4. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Ah wow this should be really good for him!

5. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

Possibly my favorite quote from these trailers...
    "My name first...space bar space bar space bar, your name."
    And...WE GET TO SEE MILDRED!!!

6. dwayne1115

I want a poster of the all the Muppets holding onto the helicopter, but maybe with a view from the chopper itself looking down at the Muppets.

Phillip likes this.
  7. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

This movie will be awesome!

8. FunnyBear

FunnyBear Active Member

If anyone wants a HQ 1080p HD version of the trailer, PM me.

muppetlover123 likes this.
  9. dwayne1115

I'm just glad they have put this out across the world for our friends elsewhere!

Beauregard likes this.
  10. sesamemuppetfan

sesamemuppetfan Well-Known Member

Alright, that settles it! This movie without a doubt is going to be absolutely stupendous! I've said this once, and I'll say it again...I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

11. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Where is FrogFan76? MILDRED is in her 2nd movie appearance in nearly 30 years!

This looks better than The Muppets BY FAR. I can't wait for this! Rizzo has a speaking role FINALLY! Wooooo! :fanatic:

Muppetboy09 likes this.
  12. Duke Remington

Duke Remington Well-Known Member

dwayne1115 likes this.
  13. galagr

galagr Well-Known Member

*fanboy mode activated*

OH MY GOSH, LOOK AT THIS! RIZZO GETS A LINE AND THE MUPPETS HANGING OFF A HELICOPTER AND THE HUMANS ARE ACTUALLY FUNNY AND CONSTANTINE'S A SMOOTH CRIMINAL AND DANNY TREJO FINALLY GETS HIS CAMEO AND THEY GOT PERMISSION TO USE A SESAME STREET CLIP AND FLOYD GOT TO ZING MISS PIGGY YET AGAIN. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME THAT HAPPENED? BUT ABOVE ALL ELSE....

THOG, LIPS, MARVIN SUGGS, AND SWEETUMS IN THE ELECTRIC MAYHEM BUS? WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE FREAKING OUT ABOUT THIS?!

*ahem*

My apologies. Basically what was going through my head as I was watching the trailer.

But honestly, this trailer is gorgeous. I was kind of middle of the road on the previous trailer, but this one seals the deal for me. I mean...it's hard to really say what I like about it. I just do.

Heck, I wasn't this excited about the trailers for the previous movie, but I'm practically jumping up and down with excitement about this one.

14. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

These trailers are great. I'm surprised they used a clip from Sesame Street (I would have thought Disney would save money by using a Disney-owned Muppet clip). I can';t make out who all is hanging to the helicopter.

Duke Remington likes this.
  15. rowlfy662

rowlfy662 Active Member

I'm really excited about this movie even more now thanks to these trailers.i'm really enjoying Constantine's character loved the scene where he is watching the Sesame Street clip to get Kermit's voice which is very funny. I'm also really our minor muppet friends making cameos like Hobo Joe,Foo Foo,Lips,Marvin Suggs and his Muppaphones, Mildred,Annie Sue,Behemoth,Newsman,Sweetums and others even glad to see that Rizzo has a speaking role and of course the helicopter scene looks preeety epic. I'm also really happy that Sam seems to have a massive role in this film which makes me smile cause Sam is one of the characters I really love.I'm really excited about this film and it looks as good it not better than the 2011 movie.I salute James Bobin and Nick Stoller for writing this movie and I can't wait to see it.

16. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

80's Robot is coming back! I just noticed it after watching these trailers over and over!

17. tutter_fan

tutter_fan Well-Known Member

It looks like that this movie is going to be crazy, and very funny! I can't wait to see it come out in theaters. I'm so ready!

18. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

I passed out from all the Muppety goodness. I know it's not right to judge a movie by the trailers, but I can tell this one is going to be Muppet-epic (Mupeptic?)!

Favorite shot:
    [​IMG]

19. tutter_fan

tutter_fan Well-Known Member

It'll probably be sold out in theaters even before us Muppet Fans can get our hands on even 1 ticket to this movie!

20. MuppetGuy75

MuppetGuy75 Active Member

I will be honest, when the teaser trailer was released I was excited but a little worried because it didn't have that Muppet spark. Well today's new trailers have officially put my worries to ease!! In short.... I CAN'T WAIT!!!! It definitely has a Muppet Caper vibe in it. Love it! :)

DrDientes and Duke Remington like this.