1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Video: "New Mission" Muppets Most Wanted Super Bowl Ad

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Phillip, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

A Muppets Most Wanted ad "New Mission" will also be airing during today's Super Bowl. Disney is putting major promotion behind the Muppets with multiple ads during this year's Super Bowl.

If you enjoyed the Muppets Most Wanted "New Mission" ad, please like this post and share your thoughts below.

2. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

Really cool

I feel like the finale number is with Tina Fey, Kermit, Miss Piggy, and Constantine.

I love the side by side shots of Kermit and Constantine.

I'm kind of thinking Constantine will turn out to be good possibly in the end.

3. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

And here is the extended version of the Muppets Most Wanted Super Bowl ad...

4. galagr

galagr Well-Known Member

Speaking of which, checkout the background in that scene. Anyone else see Muppets plastered against a wall? I can make out Rowlf, 80's Robot, and the Electric Mayhem, but that's about it...

Mister Muppet and muppetlover123 like this.