Video of John Denver-A Christmas Together

invision

Reaction score
I would like to find someone that might have a video of the TV special starring John Denver and the Muppets - The CD is available and my children love it. I would like them to be able to see the TV show. HELP!!!!!

Etfdc2

Reaction score
One Option

I have also been searching for the tape for my wife. I did find a copy on EBAY. However, I wasn't comfortable giving my credit card to someone I don't know. PLEASE let me know if you find another way to get that tape.
Good luck with your search!

Rugby

Reaction score
I also would like a copy. I thought I posted this in another thread, but it I can't find my post now. I would rather pay for a copy, seeing as how I really have nothing to trade except for maybe a copy of Great Performances, The World of Jim Henson taped off of PBS.

joe velie

Reaction score
did you recive your videos

pacman2323 said:
i have that video on svcd not bad very watchable .. no coplaints yet .. has john denever and the muppets.. in it singing xmas songs and great to watch .. lol

rundmc2323@wmconenct.com
i have mailed out your vidoes about a month and a half ago and was wondering where my dvd version of the muppets x-mas with john denver is please get back to me asap.thansk you

pacman2323

Reaction score
muppets xmas dvd

yes i sent it out aoubt 3 days after i recived the package but it came back nto sure why so i need you to send me your addres make sure it was write please send to rundmc2323@wmconenct.com andill resend to ya sorry about that thanks loking forward to hearfing form ya thanks

joe velie

Reaction score
pac-man please read

i keep emiling you but it keeps boucning back please tell me how i can eamil you or please email me i would like to take care of this situationthank you joe