1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Video: Rowlf's Dramatic Reading of Grim Grinning Ghosts

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by Drtooth, Aug 26, 2015.

1. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Nice to see that Rowlf gets one, but this really could have been a bit funnier if they did Uncle Deadly.

Duke Remington likes this.
  2. vettech28

vettech28 Well-Known Member

I am loving these! The ending was unexpected, but this was great.

3. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

It was okay... Too short of a piece compared with the POTC reading, and it would have been better if it had been recited by Uncle D. Maybe they're saving him for a reading of Madam Leotta's séance?

4. JimAndFrank

JimAndFrank Well-Known Member

For some reason this reminded me of Rowlf 's 'Silence' poem from The Muppet Show.

I was confused about who performed the ghost at first, but now I'm like,"As if that wasn't Peter. That could only be Peter. No one but Peter could create that voice."

As always, it's nice to see Rowlf pawing his way back into the limelight (haha 'pawing', get it? Cause he's a dog? Waka waka!.....I'm sorry, it's way too early in the morning here.) Bill is still doing a great job with him. Actually I think he's improving.

5. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

BTW: Who was Bernard? And could someone please make MUP3's out of these Disney reading videos please?

6. kathy26

kathy26 Member

Bernard was played by Peter Linz

7. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Rowlf! Love to see him get the spotlight in a little video like this.

8. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

Loved this!