1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Video: The Fraggles at Carnegie Hall!

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by beaker, Apr 19, 2012.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Saw it with my own eyes, couldnt believe I was witnessing Wembley and Uncle Matt for the first time in over a decade.

Does this signify something significant in the long exhaustive wait for new Fraggle anything? (viral videos, shorts, the movie, etc)
    Tom Fraggle and bandit like this.
  2. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

Did anyone else record this entire Fraggle medley? I'd love to see the rest of it!
  3. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

If nothing else, I wanna see New Uncle Matt exclusive internet viral videos.

They got at least 3 Fraggles built now... nothing's stopping them from the other three. I doubt the movie's ever going to happen, but we need more Fraggles in case they ever have any more of these live events.
  4. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

We need more Fraggles in general. I hope something comes of this.
  5. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

I didn't watch this..
    Are they promoting the movie?
  6. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Drtooth I agree. I heard a rumor that these weren't at all built for the Carnegie hall show, but for current plans JHC has for them. My spidey sense tells me, that unlike the rebuilt 2008 Red...these are meant for filmed segments and not simply live appearances.

I would not at all be surprised if we get wind of either viral videos or shorts. JHC isn't bound by some legal rangling or anything to simply make online video content, something I guarantee people would love. Just having NEW modern "Matt in outer space" segments 30 years later would be ammmmmayyyyzzinnng.
  7. Collgoff

Collgoff Well-Known Member

Well you guys have a point on that but there are things that are not right but they are are o.k. for the show.:)

Plus I'm really dying to see the fraggle Rock movie!:smirk::excited:

How about you guys?:coy:
  8. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

That's pretty exciting! I was starting to get frustrated with Fraggles being so rudely neglected all these years! What gives?! (With the exception of Karen Prell's public appearances...which are AWESOME.) Thanks for sharing that video with us. We shall now all live vicariously through you.
  9. AndyWan Kenobi

AndyWan Kenobi Active Member

That just made my day! And I bet it felt great to the performers to be doing those characters again, too! :coy::excited:
  10. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

Steve Whitmire's been keeping pretty busy so its pretty awesome of him to take up his old mantle.
  11. Collgoff

Well Karen Prell has been doing Red for quite some time and she has might been happy for that.:excited:

Dave Goelz has been frilled doing Traveling Matt plus he and Karen have been looking forword to do the Fraggle Rock movie according to Cory Edwerds' interew.:sigh:

So of corst Steve Whitmire has no problem of be Wembley again!:coy:
  12. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

I knew about Karen and figured Dave picked up Matt again...but the last Id heard, none of the muppeteers had any official word on the movie. Hope its true!
  13. Collgoff

Well Cory Edwerds explained about in his interew and I hope so too.
  14. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

Ah rats! I've got alot of catch up to play! @.@
  15. Collgoff

What do you mean?
  16. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

Ohhhh only that I'm decades out of the loop. Lol
  17. Collgoff

18. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

Ah, well I might be exaggerating...but I am just now rediscovering all this and with a more adult appreciation for the behind the scenes biz. Anyway..Ill catch up in no time on here.
    Phillip likes this.
  19. Collgoff

Good for you!
  20. PanthraDion

PanthraDion Well-Known Member

Yes, me too, me too. :sigh: