1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Video: The Jim Henson Exhibition on CBS This Morning

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Phillip, Jul 23, 2017.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Watch CBS This Morning visit the new Jim Henson Exhibition at the Museum of the Moving Image in New York City. The new exhibit premiered this weekend with a Muppet movie marathon.

ryan19, scooterfan360 and JimAndFrank like this.
  2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I'm totally jealous of the various different MCers who got to attend and meet up.

MelissaY1 likes this.
  3. gavry3

gavry3 Well-Known Member

You can still go! It's open for everyone now.

4. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

It was mainly ToughPigs people, even if there some is some crossover.

5. D'Snowth

True, but I don't live anywhere near NYC, I probably couldn't afford a special trip up there.
    Nevertheless, based on Facebook pics I've seen, it looked like a great time had by all.

6. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

That looks like such a great exhibit, and I'm not totally jealous about the fact that I'm in New England and New York City gets everything.

7. gavry3

gavry3 Well-Known Member

Anywhere in New England is relatively close to New York if you have the energy to go.

8. D'Snowth

I was getting ready to say, New England is certainly in much closer proximity to NYC than, say, Tennessee is, lol.

I suppose I could make the drive down to Atlanta for the exhibit they have at the Center for Puppetry Arts, but the magnitude probably wouldn't compare to such an event as this, lol.

9. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

It all just comes down to finding a hotel to stay in for the night cause I sure am not driving from MA to NY then back in one day.

10. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

AirB&B

MelissaY1 likes this.
  11. MelissaY1

MelissaY1 Well-Known Member

Sorry :o