1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Video: The Muppets "Pig Out" Episode 4 Promo

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by Phillip, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Karaoke anyone? :hungry:

2. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

The Chef doing Rapper's Delight sold the episode for me.

That is all.

3. ploobis

ploobis Well-Known Member

Like I said before, the show just keeps getting Better and Better!!! :)

4. drteethcool

drteethcool Member

Ok i cant wait to see this one.

Duke Remington likes this.
  5. Muppet Master

Muppet Master Well-Known Member

The plot is the gang has an epic night out when they run into Ed Helms at Rowlf's Tavern and they all perform their favorite karaoke jams, but Kermit is not pleased when no one shows up to work the next day. Meanwhile, Fozzie has an unfortunate accident during the show. Sounds cool, I wonder what happens to Fozzie, its nice to see that he gets a plot in almost every episode after barely appearing in MT, really cool.

Pig's Laundry and Duke Remington like this.
  6. WebMistressGina

WebMistressGina Well-Known Member

Me too. Literally laughed out loud - and thankfully I was by myself - but yeah. I don't even care what any other side plot is; had me at Chef doing a pretty good Rapper's Delight on top of it.

(I of course hope that the episode is awesome and it looks like a night out with the cast and crew, so I'm hoping for some interactions between everyone)

7. JimAndFrank

JimAndFrank Well-Known Member

That's it. The Swedish Chef wins the show. Enough said.

8. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

That looks awesome!!

9. WebMistressGina

WebMistressGina Well-Known Member

More like he wins the Internet. This might be the episode that turns the show from good to great to "that's the Muppets I was waiting for!"

Though, with that said, from the synop, Kermit is going to flip his mind when there's no in the office next day. Which could hopefully mean some arm waving, angry goodness

10. JimAndFrank

JimAndFrank Well-Known Member

Kermit's freak- outs are my sole reason for living!