Video: The Muppets "The Ex-Factor" Episode 6 Promo

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Oh man that is low! Why would Kermit do that? Does he not care at all about Piggy's feelings. I mean say what you will about how Piggy has treated him over the years, but she would never do that! This should be very interesting.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Reading that comment made me worry about what the promo was. But I just don't see it as anything but out of context. It's clear that it's another example of how they both think they're over each other and over their relationship, but they aren't. Brother, they're not. I'm really looking forward to seeing how this one plays out. If this show needed something, it's continuity vis a vis the relationship. While it's certainly been brought up and given as an excuse for Piggy being more insufferable than usual, you really didn't see how it affected Kermit much beyond the first episode. The break up and their awkward relationship is the cornerstone of this series, and I just want to see how it plays out.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I actually saw a promo for this episode somewhere before last Tuesdays episode. Only it focused on different clips - it seems to focus on a subplot where the guest star goes on the road with The Electric Mayhem.

EDIT:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Im kind of the same way. I want to see her more so that I can like Piggy more though.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Intriguing, but more and more I'm convinced this is Mirror Universe Kermit we're watching. All he needs is the goatee!