Video: The Muppets "Too Hot To Handler" Episode 8 Promo

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Here's an early look at Tuesday's episode with Chelsea Handler...

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Looks pretty cool, I can't wait to see Kermit and Fozzie go on a double date with Denise and Becky.
Have people already grown tired of the show? Where is the excitement and Joy that this show should have brought to us fans. We finally get a weekly fix of the Muppets! I will have to admit that there have been some rough patches, but if we stop over thinking this and approach this as the Muppets growing, and trying new things. I really think everyone will enjoy this show.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Chelsea Handler? Chelsea Handler? That prick? That's who's going to be on the show this week? My already-low expectations for this show just dropped even lower. Why would Scooter have a crush on such an crass, classless, egomaniacal jerk like her? If they want to try to restore my faith in the Muppets at this point, they're doing a terrible job.

Duke Remington

Reaction score
Chelsea Handler? Chelsea Handler? That prick? That's who's going to be on the show this week? My already-low expectations for this show just dropped even lower. Why would Scooter have a crush on such an crass, classless, egomaniacal jerk like her? If they want to try to restore my faith in the Muppets at this point, they're doing a terrible job.
You're wrong as always! Your post is stupid, discriminatory and totally uncalled for! Get a life and stop the hatred and bad language, D'Snowth! :mad:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Chelsea Handler? Chelsea Handler? That prick? That's who's going to be on the show this week? My already-low expectations for this show just dropped even lower. Why would Scooter have a crush on such an crass, classless, egomaniacal jerk like her? If they want to try to restore MY faith in the Muppets at this point, they're doing a terrible job.
First of all they are not trying to restore YOUR faith in the show because you are not the only fan,lol. Secondly I think you can sometimes come across as a tad critical,I know the show has it's flaws but they're working it out. If you think you might give up on the show,please watch episode 7 if you haven't already,it feels much more like the classic Muppets then the first 6.
You're wrong as always! Your post is stupid, discriminatory and totally uncalled for! Get a life and stop the hatred and bad language, D'Snowth! :mad:
Please stop saying that everyone who has a different opinion then you is wrong

D'Snowth

Reaction score
No, you're the one who's wrong, because you contribute absolutely nothing to this community, all you do is pick fights with people who don't share your cockeyed and skewed opinions. That's all you do, you just troll the forum waiting for somebody to say something that differs from your opinion, then all you do is whine, "You're wrong!" Those must be your two absolute favorite words, because it's the two words almost all of your posts start with. Why don't you practice what you preach and get a life for yourself? Learn some social skills while you're at it. I would love to see how you handle real life situations where people don't share your opinion: do you start throwing little temper tantrums like a three-year-old in Walmart who didn't get a toy and cry, "You're right, I'm right" over and over again? Because you always act like an spoiled and entitled little brat.
Secondly I think you can sometimes come across as a tad critical
When I see a franchise and its characters that I've held so dearly for my entire life making moves that I feel aren't the best ones to make, I'm certainly going to be critical about that.