1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Video: Top secret Muppets cameo finally speaks *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by brkndwnbus, Dec 1, 2011.

1. brkndwnbus

brkndwnbus Active Member

Spoiler: If you haven't seen the movie, you won't want to ruin the cameo or seeing the scene from the movie :)

Pretty interesting conversation on Jimmy Kimmel with the "top secret" cameo in the new film. Interesting to note, he still has not seen the film and finally got to see the clip with Kimmel.

ElectricMayhem1 likes this.
  2. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

nice i loved that song in the film
  3. Puckrox

Puckrox Well-Known Member

Poor guy! Not getting his lines until right before shooting! Luckily he only had to memorize a little bit!
  4. Speed Tracer

Speed Tracer Well-Known Member

You know... I really can't stand The Big Bang Theory - in a strange bit of irony, I think it's only funny if you don't get the jokes - but I admire Parsons and the work he does on it. He makes this scene in the movie much funnier, and I'm glad he's in it.
  5. Cindy

Cindy Moderator Staff Member

Greatness! I love the look on his face as he's seeing it for the first time. LOL That's right Jim, be proud to be a Muppet. :)
    redBoobergurl likes this.
  6. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Big Bang Theory=best show on tv, Sheldon Cooper=best character on tv...cameo+muppets=gloriousness. Its so funny, the midnight and up talk shows are so much better than boring old Leno and Letterman