Video: Watch Gordon Ramsay Compete with The Swedish Chef

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
When you park in Chef Gordon Ramsay’s spot at a food truck fair, the heat is on. And in an all-new Muppisode, the Swedish Chef and the Muppets learn that the hard way.

Eventually, the drama reaches a boiling point and there’s only one thing to do: Føødê Fïtê. The Swedish Chef teams up with Beaker and Sweetums serves as Ramsay’s sous chef for an Iron Chef-esque competition, which you can watch below.

Here is also the extended version from the WWE at a runtime of seven minutes...

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jaimieetkin/gordon-ramsay-swedish-chef-iron-chef-muppets-most-wanted

If you saw this video, please "like" this post and share your thoughts below.

SweetMayhem

Reaction score
I really enjoyed this. I love Gordon Ramsay, and his interactions with Sweetums were great. Lots of little moments in this made me smile. I hope they have a few more in the works.

LouisTheOtter

Reaction score
That was a HOOT!!! Excellent pacing and great use of Muppets in the "real world." And after watching MasterChef with Mrs. Otter this past summer, it's great to see Gordon Ramsay get a little comeuppance. (A tie for Gordon Ramsay pretty much equates a loss, especially a tie with the Swedish Chef.)

Great to see Pops for the first time since...what, A Muppet Family Christmas in 1987? Does this mean he has any kind of visibility in Muppets Most Wanted? Very cool!!!

Let's hope this is just the beginning of some great new Muppet viral content in the run-up to the movie! Lovin' the "Muppisodes" so far!!!

DrDientes

Reaction score
The last time we saw Pops was in the Behind the Scene of the OK Go video, actually. But now he talked more!!

The only thing I can really say about this, is that everytime I watch it, I love it a little more.

Slackbot

Reaction score
YES. Little Muppetty viral videos that make me smile. Gordon Ramsey "dancing" with Sweetums. Muppets in hairnets. I needed a little something to brighten the day, and this did the job.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Can't decide if I preferred the sight of Beaker in a hairnet or Sweetums in a hairnet, lol. I'm glad the Muppets are making videos like this, it was fun to watch and I hope there will be more to come!

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Right, not gonna read any comment first, I'm just gonna speak my mind...

I LOVED IT!!!!!!

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
YEAH! THIS IS WHAT WE WANT DISNEY! This is great! Loved it! Two obscure Muppets, Sweetums and (much more so) Pops! Maybe in future episodes we'll see other obscure Muppets.

Also, was that supposed to be the EM bus?? Cause it sure didn't look like it. :stick_out_tongue: