Videos: Deleted Scene and Bloopers from "The Muppets" Blu-ray

Alvin

Reaction score
Movie companies do this with every DVD/Blu-Ray Release. They put something on the blu-ray they don't put on the DVD. JUST to get people to buy them. I kind of expected it. Although... just because it's the Muppets, I am forking out the money to but the whole ball of wax. Might as well...

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
The thing is, I don't have a huge flatscreen TV so if I get a Blu-Ray player I'd get a small portable one. But then there's no point of the HD if it's o such a small screen. Then I'll be paying an extra $60 to see a bunch of bonus features. Why can't we JUST have the commentary and deleted scenes on the DVD? What is wrong with you Disney???

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Movie companies do this with every DVD/Blu-Ray Release. They put something on the blu-ray they don't put on the DVD. JUST to get people to buy them. I kind of expected it. Although... just because it's the Muppets, I am forking out the money to but the whole ball of wax. Might as well...
Disney knows they can make the money off us Muppet fans.

Alvin

Reaction score
Yep! I actually paid almost $30 for a T-shirt when I was there a couple of weeks ago in Hollywood Studios. I HAVE NEVER done that! :stick_out_tongue:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Yep! I actually paid almost $30 for a T-shirt when I was there a couple of weeks ago in Hollywood Studios. I HAVE NEVER done that! :stick_out_tongue:
I know! I really liked that shirt but spend an extra $10 and got a Jim Shore Miss Piggy. (I don't even think they were supposed to sell that so I paid and ran out before they could say anything)

Alvin

Reaction score
LOL...my daughter wanted a Piggy shirt, and they were out! ...PLUS out of alot of other things. I wanted a Kermit Watch...NONE....The pins...NONE....I thought sheesh!

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
LOL...my daughter wanted a Piggy shirt, and they were out! ...PLUS out of alot of other things. I wanted a Kermit Watch...NONE....The pins...NONE....I thought sheesh!
I know, I wanted to get the Kermit ears, BUT THEY WERE ALL OUT!!! Crazy. huh?

Alvin

Reaction score
HAHA...my daughter GOT the Kermit ears! CRAZY! When were you there?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I'm not so mad at Disney as I am with the media in general. Its just the blu ray madness is frustrating for people who don't want to upgrade. I'll still probably get the stinkin blu ray though. It will be my birthday present -_-