Videos: Muppets Most Wanted videos with Ross Lynch and Debby Ryan

lady piggy

Reaction score
I thought that too, the video was cute. But gosh frog, lighten up a bit . Also i LOVE piggys new outfit, tres beautiful!

Duke Remington

Reaction score
I thought that too, the video was cute. But gosh frog, lighten up a bit.
Exactly! Someone needs to tell Jim Lewis, Kirk Thatcher and Eric Jacobson to stop flanderizing Piggy's character! :grr:

After all, aside from the 2011 movie, her character is FAR too negative these days--she's become a hypocrite, an over-the-top control freak, a Karma Houdini, gets angry WAAAAAAAY too easily and loves herself more than she loves her frog (why, I wouldn't be surprised if he's only saying that he loves Piggy just to try and keep her quiet)! :frown:

I think Steve's Kermit really needs to start standing up to the pig, telling her off and putting her back in her place like Jim's Kermit wasn't as afraid to do, especially when Piggy REALLY crossed the line (such as in the Dom DeLuise and Loretta Swit episodes of TMS)--something that he REALLY should've done on "Good Luck, Charlie" and other times and places.

Heck, I even think the frog should finally dump the pig and start dating Amy Adams, who would definetely treat him better than the pig would ever hope to do in a lifetime. :smile:

lady piggy

Reaction score
Exactly! Someone needs to tell Jim Lewis, Kirk Thatcher and Eric Jacobson to stop flanderizing Piggy's character! :grr:

After all, aside from the 2011 movie, her character is FAR too negative these days--she's become a hypocrite, an over-the-top control freak, a Karma Houdini, gets angry WAAAAAAAY too easily and loves herself more than she loves her frog (why, I wouldn't be surprised if he's only saying that he loves Piggy just to try and keep her quiet)! :frown:

I think Steve's Kermit really needs to start standing up to the pig, telling her off and putting her back in her place like Jim's Kermit wasn't as afraid to do, especially when Piggy REALLY crossed the line (such as in the Dop r DeLuise and Loretta Swit episodes of TMS)--something that he REALLY should've done on "Good Luck, Charlie" and other times and places.

Heck, I even think the frog should finally dump the pig and start dating Amy Adams, who would definetely treat him better than the pig would ever hope to do in a lifetime. :smile:
I agree with you about them flanderzing piggy's character, but everything else i strongly disagree. I salute you for stating your opinion. So heers mine, kermit needs to calm down, im so sick and tired of him giving poor piggy high hope about them being together. Yes she is demanding, but shes playing the part as the diva as well she should. She should love herself more than anyone . As the saying gose " if you can't love yourself, how the **** are you going to love somebody else. I would Love to see HER kick is little green but to the curve, find someone whos's going to appreciate and love her. I amazed she even put up with him all these years. I can see why she got excited about kate and will having a baby boy, because she probly wants one herself. But he too scared to commit, i mean come one its been what 40 or 50 years they been together. He should ether put a ring on it or they just break up . Its getting really old and no longer funny

terrimonster

Reaction score

And as a bonus debby ryan reveals a tiny little spoiler about the wedding scene at like the 2:20 mark..

I know we're all busy talking about actors, characterizations and performances, and what may or may not be wrong with them, but back to some of what was said about the movie ...

There's a royal wedding with crazy hats. Is anyone else envisioning some Muppet hats? I don't mean hats on Muppets, but hats that are Muppets. If you saw the actual hats from the royal wedding, you could practically slap some eyes on those and they'd be perfectly suitable Muppets.

terrimonster

Reaction score
sorry wasnt trying to sound like a butthead.
You didn't. That's the problem with posts in a forum - you can't hear tone. I wasn't trying to snap back, either, but I figured it might come across that way. The first time I didn't intend to suggest that people shouldn't talk about the other stuff, and the time before this I didn't intend to suggest that you had made some error in judgement. My words tend to sound better than they look.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Normally, I would complain about Disney Channel stars being the first to promote the movie, but these videos are really funny without giving away a lot of footage to the film!

I'm excited. Also, not complaining about these guys' cameos. They look like they have good ones. :smile: