Videos: Muppets to Tweet Live During Super Bowl

ftnpro

Reaction score
I'm always thrilled when the characters get to be themselves. Even if it is in a car commercial. (And they all look really good in hi-def.)

galagr

Reaction score
Seriously, bravo to this ad campaign. These commercials are absolutely genius!

muppetlover123

Reaction score
I love floyd getting to talk alot. And that him and Pepe get to interact.

And Rizzo is officially back!

I love Pepe being in the trunk swith his set up.

So glad Animal is not in this,but wish Dr Teeth was...

And last The Muppets can be funny without Kermit Fozzie and Piggy... i dont know what it is but Fozzie is bugging me lately..... Let the hate begin.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Wow When you look at who all is in the car it seems like an interesting mix, and what you get is Mupptts who have not interacted with each other much bring out comic gold!

To me these ad's almost seem like the second season of the Muppet Show. When the personality's, and relationships of the Muppets really started to take shape. Now that Scooter and Floyd have new and permanent performers why not get them interacting with other Muppets? To some people Pepe is still kind of the new kid on the block, and has not really established himself, and relationships with the other Muppets.

I love how annoyed Floyd looked when Pepe started talking about how good he would taste. I also love having Rowlf drive, since that is something we have never seen. He may be making a comeback, just like the band has sure done with these ad's. I would love to know how wrote these because to me this is a huge step in the right direction for the Muppets!

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I noticed the last two videos are unlisted. I'm not sure if Toyota wants these to go pubic yet.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Love it! So awesome! I wonder if the first ad with Terry Crews will air during the first quarter of the game, and then the other three videos that are shown here will be in the second, third and fourth quarters.