Vimeo Confirmation Mail

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Today is my first time uploading videos for Vimeo but I don't know what to do about the confirmation mail. what should I do?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
First of all, I have no idea what Vimeo is, but I assume it's yet ANOTHER site competition with YouTube like MetaCafe, MegaVideo, DailyMotion, etc.

Secondly, who's your e-mail service with? If AOL, they automatically block all e-mails like that; believe, you NEVER get a confirmation e-mail like that from anybody because of AOL.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
First of all, I have no idea what Vimeo is, but I assume it's yet ANOTHER site competition with YouTube like MetaCafe, MegaVideo, DailyMotion, etc.

Secondly, who's your e-mail service with? If AOL, they automatically block all e-mails like that; believe, you NEVER get a confirmation e-mail like that from anybody because of AOL.
Not nessesarilly. Most of the time you just switch your spam settings from "delete blocked mail" to "accept all" or "deliver to spam". All my confirmation emails are sent to my spam. Althogh there are certain websites who dont support AOL email (like MC :stick_out_tongue:) and then you dont get them period, but generally 9 times outta 10 you will get them.

Sometimes it takes a bit to get them though. I know if I need something from neopets sent to me I need to wait about 10 minutes before I actually get the email.

Is there some kind of contact link on this website? maybe if you send them an emial they might do something to help

P.S. Youtube emails do send to AOL :coy: