Vintage Doctor Teeth Socks for Sale

slynnmak

Reaction score
Hello! I am new here and I registered because I have a pair of vintage Doctor Teeth socks that I would like to sell to someone who wants/will appreciate them (maybe as a collector item?). These are socks I received and wore when I was a girl (I'm 35 now if that gives you any idea how old the socks are).

The socks are bright blue with a white band towards the top. At the top there is some ribbing. On the white band is featured Doctor Teeth surrounded by a circle of piano keys and bright blue music notes. It says "Doctor Teeth" in black on top and there are two yellow music notes on top of that.

I *think* these were knee high socks and I believe they are made out of nylon (or maybe polyester)...it is a light, stretchy material kind of like pantyhose but a bit thicker than pantyhose.

The socks are used and are in pretty good shape. One sock has no rips/tears, the other has one thin "run" (similar to a pantyhose run) in it about 4-6 inches long on the bottom blue part of the sock.

If anyone is interested in this pair of socks, please email me at slynn33@juno.com. I AM HAPPY TO SEND A PHOTO TO YOU IF YOU WOULD LIKE. I accept paypal and personal checks (will wait for check to completely clear before sending item). Thanks!