Vintage "Fur" clip from 75

furryfella

Reaction score
Ryan

Ryan said:
Uh, I'm not sure why you are getting an additude, I was just asking a question...now if you can find a way to pick out something in that that was rude (like last time), let me know. :rolleyes:
I don't Have an "ADDITUDE" I'm Just saying iS everyone here Is NO help what so ever when It comes to Finding this CLassic Clip!! I've spent many of time here Trying to FInd IT But I haven't so thats why I Give up this wild goose Chase & move on with something esle thats More worth my while!! Thank U!!!! :rolleyes:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Chuck,

I wanted to add something that might help. In your questions, you are repeatably asking for a "clip" of the Fur song. That sounds like what you are after is just the original Fur video from ANY episode. Using the word "clip" in your replies can be misleading to some. Instead, I think you are seeking the entire episode the song originally appeared in. So using the word "clip" only confuses people who are taking the time to try to help.

Also, you may not intend to be coming across so strongly in your posts, but you are. Ryan is a long-standing member of the forum and a great guy. He was just trying to help. If you continue to not treat forum members with respect, your account will be suspended.

Please try to take some extra time when you post again so that things are phrased more in line to what you intend.

furryfella

Reaction score
Phil

I would Like too add also I'm Not going to break anymore of your rules because U can "Suspend" My account if u wiosh to do so at this present time! YES I am Looking for the entire show IN which The Fur Video was shown so again I will Not take anymore of your or anyone esle's Prescious Time here because I've done nothing wrong or come across as the bad Guy as U seem to think I am!! again sorry for the Posts & the "HELP" U have been trying to give as U so well Put it!! I have been Looking for that Entire show for a very long time with NO Luck & hitting every brick wall I come too!! I've shown That I'm Not wanted here anymore so Thank for your time & If by chance someone done the Road Does have the Entire show with the FUR In it from 75 I would be More then happy to take it!!! :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Geez, dude!

You act like someone is holding out on you; like you KNOW someone has the WHOLE SHOW with the 'clip' in it and won't give it to you.

Go register and ask someone at ToughPigs.com forums for help! They'll certainly tell you what you need to hear!

:wink: LOL!

Ryan

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Go register and ask someone at ToughPigs.com forums for help! They'll certainly tell you what you need to hear!

:wink: LOL!
Oh, no, please don't. :big_grin:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
LOL!!

BTW, Ryan, the answer to your question at TP is, "No, you weren't; not insomuch as I can remember!"

Ryan

Reaction score
Aww, thanks! I really hoped I wasn't! LOL!!

Thijs

Reaction score
Thanks for the link on TP, Ryan. This thread made me lagh out very very loud.