1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Vintage Sesame Street puppets

Discussion in 'Sesame Merchandise' started by Pino, Feb 25, 2005.

1. Pino Member

I am sooo happy! I collect the sesame street puppets from the earlie 70´s till now and the 1st series from spain is nearly complete!. Ive bought them as good as new from an old shop. He got guy smiley, betty lou and proffesor hastings. Because he lost the glasses I get sherlock hamlock for free! Isn´t that great?
    I only need the big bird and anything muppet to make the collection complete!
    Anyone has them at home? :)
  2. jeffkjoe New Member

Pino, why don't you take a picture of your Muppet puppets and post it here?

We would all love to see them. All of the Sesame Street gang.
  3. Pino Member

I shall make the pictures... But They have to arrive first and then I´ll put them on my site....
  4. MuppetDude Active Member

I'm looking forward to seeing them. :)
  5. jeffkjoe New Member

Pino, the people want to see your puppets!

Let's see a good picture of them
  6. Pino Member

I will.. but not all the puppt have arrived yet... As soon I have them all in I´ll mail them arround ok?
  7. MuppetDude Active Member

Sure, I don't mind waiting. :D