1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website, official apps and the WinAmp Media Player. Learn More

3. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Vinyl LP to CD Converting...?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sylinde Bren, Apr 5, 2006.

1. Sylinde Bren

Sylinde Bren Well-Known Member

I want to convert a rare Muppet LP [Miss Piggy's Aerobique Excercise album] I have to CD, but I haven't a clue how to go about it. I don't even have a record player anymore.

Does anyone here have the capability to transfer an LP to CD-R, and be willing to help me?

I could ship the LP to you. Then, you could transfer it to CD-R, send the CD to me and then keep the LP free of charge with my blessing.

If interested, please PM or email me at KPrydeX@aol.com.

Thanks, in advance! :)

2. Minstrel Murray

Minstrel Murray Well-Known Member

Not sure if you got any responses yet, but that's something I could certainly do for you. I've been collecting records for two or three years now and upgraded to a newer record player just a couple of weeks ago. I'll try emailing you in the morning.

-Murray