Visit to JHC HQ

Hat Sharpener

Reaction score
I'm going to be in NYC tomorrow on a whim, and it will probably be my last time before moving to the west coast. I was therefore going to try to make it to 117 East 69th and poke around the lobby before it is sold.

I read about Quinn's amazing trip, but am wondering if anyone else has had good experiences there as well. I was planning on just nipping in to the lobby to see the mural, bow in praise a couple times and excuse myself. But if I'm in the right place at the right time like Quinn, it would be so awesome...

Anyone else had good luck like Quinn? Any advice? Anyone been thrown out on their ear? And is that the right idiomatic expression?

- Derek

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Derek,

If you can, try to take a camera if possible. It would be nice to have as many visuals as possible since the building will be closed in the near future. (If you are able to take any pics, please e-mail me.)

In a small way, we all will be going with you and "Saying Goodbye" together.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hat Sharpener said:
Anyone been thrown out on their ear?
As far as I know, just the employees not going to California...

Luke

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
As far as I know, just the employees not going to California...
LOL ... should be easy to get in there now - forget the camera, take a tape measure instead and start sizing the place up with a critical eye ! :halo:

beaker

Reaction score
Luke said:
LOL ... should be easy to get in there now - forget the camera, take a tape measure instead and start sizing the place up with a critical eye ! :halo:
Such an odd time to be a fan if youre rich...you can buy the Electric Mayhem bus, the JHC HQ building, heck the whole company!

mupvisiongirl

Reaction score
beaker said:
Such an odd time to be a fan if youre rich...you can buy the Electric Mayhem bus, the JHC HQ building, heck the whole company!

I wish I was rich! *asking Santa for a few million dollars* :halo:

Luke

Reaction score
beaker said:
Yeah, what's Michael Jackson up to nowadays ... oh yeah, he's a bit busy right now I guess. :embarrassed:

Beauregard

Reaction score
I don't think I'd like MJ to get his hands on the EM bus, personally. Mainly because I want the thing!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
"thing" could mean: 1) the EM Bus, or 2) Michael Jackson (because Lord only knows what it's become anymore).