Visual Thinking #2

Boppity

Reaction score
Yes! I love the visual thinking sketches!

Xerus

Reaction score
I always thought that they should make another visual thinking skit for the Muppet Show. I picture Gonzo and Floyd doing that skit. Floyd would be the expert and Gonzo would be the beginner.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Someone should use that on a muppet show fan fic.

wiley207

Reaction score
I like that Ed Sullivan version best of them all. The animation of the "visual thinking" looks much more better and detailed, IMO

ploobis

Reaction score
I always thought that they should make another visual thinking skit for the Muppet Show. I picture Gonzo and Floyd doing that skit. Floyd would be the expert and Gonzo would be the beginner.
It would have been cool to see that sketch done on The Muppet Show! I love your choice of Floyd being the expert and Gonzo being the beginner.

Would you have pictured it being in season 1 or 2? :concern: :sing:

I also would have liked to have seen a Muppet Show version of the "Lulu's Back In Town" song from Sesame Street with Beautiful Day Monster.

Xerus

Reaction score
It would have been cool to see that sketch done on The Muppet Show! I love your choice of Floyd being the expert and Gonzo being the beginner.

Would you have pictured it being in season 1 or 2? :concern: :sing:

I also would have liked to have seen a Muppet Show version of the "Lulu's Back In Town" song from Sesame Street with Beautiful Day Monster.
Thank you. :smile: I would've pictured it being a season 1 skit. With the first Gonzo puppet.

Yeah, that would've been neat if they did the song Lulu's Back in Town on the Muppet show since Beautiful Day moved from Sesame Street to The Muppet Show.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
my guess was that clip was from the original jim henson website.

ploobis

Reaction score
Thank you. :smile: I would've pictured it being a season 1 skit. With the first Gonzo puppet.

Yeah, that would've been neat if they did the song Lulu's Back in Town on the Muppet show since Beautiful Day moved from Sesame Street to The Muppet Show.
I thought you would say the 1st season. I kinda agree with you there, The original season 1 Gonzo seems to fit the part for the Visual Thinking beginner, And Floyd definitely fits the part for the Visual Thinking expert!