VMA's 2009 Recap

SSLFan

Reaction score
Did anyone see the VMA's this past Sunday? I found it quite enjoyable on some parts. The highlights of the night were the MJ tribute at the begining of the show (including Madonna's speech) & at the very end when the This Is It trailer premired.

Here it is for anyone who missed:

This Is It Official Trailer

Tribute Performance with Dancers & Janet Jackson

A fitting trubite I must say!:wink:
And "This Is It" really look(ed) like it was going to be an awsome show. If I were a rich person I would have definately tried to go to London to see it. It's kind of weird though since it's only in theaters for 2 weeks. Oh well.

Of course, the other highlight of the night was the infamous Kanye West thing, and well...no comment from me on that situation.:rolleyes: *Sigh*...

What did you think of the 2009 MTV VMA's?

P.s. I know this is a super late topic but I haven't logged on for a while so didn't have time to start a thread like this.:wink:

SSLFan

Reaction score
Lol I'm overwhelmed by all these posts this thread got.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I have to say that I think Kanye West stole Michael Jackson's thunder when he was supposed to be the the big news of the night. So he stole two people spotlight.

The highlight was catching Kermit at the pre-show! Wasn't Steve again, but at least he we there.