Vote for Invisable Spray Fozzie and Muppet Labs in the Top Toy 100!

MM-III

Reaction score
lots of transformers fans out there... who knew? Oh by the way all the muppet toys are out of the top ten...

Aerosmith

Reaction score
Yeah I think some Transformer and He-Man fan is deleting theyre cookies.

the Mad Moose

Reaction score
the Muppet Labs playset is now 9 votes shy of 10th place - we've got to get it higher!!

CaptCrouton

Reaction score
Got my vote it for all muppet figures. Muppet Labs is now tied for 10th place. I wouldn't even want that other stuff in my house. Well, the WOS stuff is kinda neat.

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
I cant' beleive the new, highly substnadard line of Transformers is doing so well....

well, actualy I can, because the TF fan community s very split on the issue, and the armada-defenders are VERY gung-ho :rolleyes:

all I can say is thank God for the muppets toys to satisfy my collecting needs....

grail

Reaction score
my Optimus Prime story...

'tis a short story, so i might as well tell it...

so, after much debate, i decided to pony up the $40 for Armada Prime. and then i shelled out $5 more for the 4 AA batteries that are needed to make it work. i get it home, spend the next 20 minutes just getting the thing out of the package, and finally i have this pretty decent looking prime in my hands. at this point i only have mild issues with the trailer (it sucks hard). so i transform him, and it works beautifully. then i transform him for the super robot and he works fine again...so far doing okay. then i tried transforming him again because he was my new, EXPENSIVE, toy and i wanted to play. the tralier never transformed on it's own again. i know the batteries in the trailer are good, they've got those testors on them...so it is instead a problem with the three butten cell batteries in Prime himself that are dead. those things are like $4 each!!! needless to say, i am not a happy camper. but knowing how tough it was just to get someone at Hasbro to return my phone calls when i wanted to set up toy reviews, i know i'm not going to get anywhere if i try and make a complaint...

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
takei tback to the store..it's probably not those batteries, they just deal with the sounds...it's probably broken....exchange it or, better yet, get your money back, ad get the 10 dollar version that's coming out later with no trailer instead...

CaptCrouton

Reaction score
Okay muppet fans. I voted a day or two ago and I want to see how the vote is coming, but I see no link to just see the results. Can someone cue me in on how to see that? A link would even be cool.

I think the Muppet figures deserve to be in the top ten. Even if you're not an action figure person (like me) we need to give it up for Kermit and the guys, and particularly the Muppet Lab set. I don't collect anything but chicken teeth.

Anyway, that's my publicity campaign. Hope somebody checks it out and votes.

towels

Reaction score
Originally posted by CaptCrouton
Okay muppet fans. I voted a day or two ago and I want to see how the vote is coming, but I see no link to just see the results. Can someone cue me in on how to see that? A link would even be cool.
If you click on the voting link again, it will let you know you already voted, but allow you to see the results anyway.