1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Vote for me!

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by MuppetLabsBoy, Oct 16, 2012.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. MuppetLabsBoy

MuppetLabsBoy Member

Hello everyone :) ,

I need the support of the Muppet Central community on a special opportunity I have to be guest ringmaster at the Big Apple Circus :excited: . My entry needs to get as many votes as possible, so please click on the link below to (or cut and paste in your browser) and scroll down to the bottom of the page to vote for me. The voting for contest ends this Saturday, October 20th, so please vote ASAP.
    http://bit.ly/R5kLHk
    In addition, please also post this on your FACEBOOK, tweet about it on TWITTER, write about it on your BLOG, tell your FRIENDS & FAMILY! Just help me get the word out!

Thanks so much,
    Matthew
    "MuppetLabsBoy":eek:
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  2. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

I will vote for you later. For some reason, I can't get to Facebook on this computer, as soon as I get home, I will.
    Good luck. I hope you win
  3. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Hm...republican or democrat?

Oh wait...I guess I should read this thread, huh?

But seriously (?), I just voted for you. Good luck.
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  4. fuzzygobo

fuzzygobo Well-Known Member

Just voted. Best of luck.
  5. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Okay, I voted too, MuppetLabsBoy! I voted for you and ythat is all you need.