1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Vote for Prawny!

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by The Count, Jul 17, 2007.

1. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Hi guys and gals... You may be aware of the vonderful Muppet podcast run by Steven Swanson, named simply The Muppetcast.

Well they happen to have a Muppet impressions contest running for the next two weeks where you can vote as many times as you want for any of the five fabulous finalists. What I'm here to say is... And I hope it's OK with him... Finalist #2 is our very own Prawn Cracker! So go on over to www.muppetcast.com and vote for whoever you think should win, but it'd be a huge coup for MC if one of our funniest and greatest contributors happened to take home either the 1st or 2nd place title.

Go Prawny!
  2. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Oh! Thank you Ed! Man, you're the best!

Thank you everyone, if you do vote for me!

*glomps Ed*
  3. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Went there & voted :)
  4. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Why Eduardo I'm shocked! I never thought of you of all people to campaign!
    ;)
    :rolleyes:

Seriously though, I will reveal my vote when the contest is over. It's been a while since I looked at the vote count, but I will say that the last time I did, it looked like Prawnie was doing just fine!
    ;)

Good luck Prawn!
  5. The Count

Kate my dear... Perhaps you didn't notice the campaigning Scooter, the Count and I did for Piggy and Catherine in the Muppet Presidential elections? And I urge everybody here from MC to go and keep voting, at last check, Prawny was in third place with less than 20% of the vote trailing the top contenders who were at 33 and 44% respectively.
  6. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Go Prawnie go! :)
  7. Fragglemuppet

Oh my, that is unfortunate. I shall have to go modify those numbers...

And Ed my dear, there is no conceiveable way anyone could have missed that campaigning you and your little band of muppet compatriots did for Piggy. Note then, if you will, the immage of Pepe which is dangling above your head..
  8. The Count

King prawn? Is that a dinner invitation? *Mmm noises.
    Hhelps hokay! Da scary bat-eyes man is going to eet my little prawny self hokay? No, hes got da tartar sauce... Get that piece of lemons awhey from me hokay! Aah!
    *Pepe passes out.

*In Vincent Price voice: Oh how I love to just play with my food.
  9. theprawncracker

Help out the Prawn! Help out the Prawn! *raises picket signs*
  10. Fragglemuppet

But I just don't understand... I thought everyone loved the prawn... *sniff*
  11. The Count

Oh... We love the prawn...
    Statler: We'd even love to have him for dinner.
    Waldorf: We'd love to have him as dinner.
    *Both laugh heartily.
  12. theprawncracker

Thank you! :)

Well, right now, I currently hold 26% of the vote. Which is still third place.

What I'm thinking is, if everytime one of you supporters jumps on the internet, you head over to The MuppetCast and cast a vote in moi's direction, then maybe I'll stand a chance. :smirk:
  13. The Count

Just finished a little voting spree...

Current tallies are: 700 votes cast.
    Finalist 1: 37%.
    Finalist 4: 29%.
    Prawny: 28%.
    Finalist 3: 4%.
    Finalist 5: 2%.

So please help a young prawn hit the big time!
  14. BeakerSqueedom

BeakerSqueedom Active Member

Prawn was just too good. I already voted for him...that impression still makes me squeal to this day. xD

WHEEE!

*is a fan* *Crawls away now*
  15. The Count

Oh miss Claudia... You do know you can vote as many times as you want, fright? Oh well, she probably already does.
    *Skulks back into the shadows from whence he came to continue a conversation with Uncle Deadly.
  16. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Ahhhh! Prawnie and finalist number 4 are now TIED for second place. Come on people, vote for Prawnie, we can get these numbers up!
  17. theprawncracker

On young Prawnie, on young Prawnie, fight for victory! On young Prawnie, on young Prawnie, he'll win it, yes indeed! On young Prawnie, on young Prawnie, fight for victory! On young Prawnie, on young Prawnie, he's a friend to you and me!

Go Prawnie go!

:p
  18. The Count

Yeah... Fight on man! *Raspy laugh.
    Huh? Oh yeah... Forgot, we got a gig tonight.

*Starts backing out of thread.
  19. BeakerSqueedom

BeakerSqueedom Active Member

Yah, but I wanna play fair. :3

That's why I put my brother to vote as a second time. XD *fair*

:3