Vote for Prawny!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi guys and gals... You may be aware of the vonderful Muppet podcast run by Steven Swanson, named simply The Muppetcast.

Well they happen to have a Muppet impressions contest running for the next two weeks where you can vote as many times as you want for any of the five fabulous finalists. What I'm here to say is... And I hope it's OK with him... Finalist #2 is our very own Prawn Cracker! So go on over to www.muppetcast.com and vote for whoever you think should win, but it'd be a huge coup for MC if one of our funniest and greatest contributors happened to take home either the 1st or 2nd place title.

Go Prawny!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Oh! Thank you Ed! Man, you're the best!

Thank you everyone, if you do vote for me!

*glomps Ed*

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Why Eduardo I'm shocked! I never thought of you of all people to campaign!
:wink:
:rolleyes:

Seriously though, I will reveal my vote when the contest is over. It's been a while since I looked at the vote count, but I will say that the last time I did, it looked like Prawnie was doing just fine!
:wink:

Good luck Prawn!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Kate my dear... Perhaps you didn't notice the campaigning Scooter, the Count and I did for Piggy and Catherine in the Muppet Presidential elections? And I urge everybody here from MC to go and keep voting, at last check, Prawny was in third place with less than 20% of the vote trailing the top contenders who were at 33 and 44% respectively.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Oh my, that is unfortunate. I shall have to go modify those numbers...

And Ed my dear, there is no conceiveable way anyone could have missed that campaigning you and your little band of muppet compatriots did for Piggy. Note then, if you will, the immage of Pepe which is dangling above your head..

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
King prawn? Is that a dinner invitation? *Mmm noises.
Hhelps hokay! Da scary bat-eyes man is going to eet my little prawny self hokay? No, hes got da tartar sauce... Get that piece of lemons awhey from me hokay! Aah!
*Pepe passes out.

*In Vincent Price voice: Oh how I love to just play with my food.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
But I just don't understand... I thought everyone loved the prawn... *sniff*