Vote for TV shows on DVD

Xerus

Reaction score
I just found this site where you can vote for which TV shows you want to be put on DVD.

http://tvshowsondvd.com/

I recently signed up and I got to pick my favorite shows and hopefully if they get enough votes they'll send them to the companies that hold these shows.

I voted for the rare cartoons and kids shows known as......

Attack of the Killer Tomatoes
Bailey's Comets
Baggy Pants and the Nitwits
Houndcats
The Oddball Couple
Uncle Croc's Block

Hopefully more people will vote and get some of our favorite shows out on DVD.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score

That one's would have my vote out of all of them!

Xerus

Reaction score

That one's would have my vote out of all of them!
Cool! Glad to see you like that rare cartoon as much as I do. :smile: Hopefully, more votes will bring the series on DVD.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I used to wake up extra early just to watch it every Saturday.

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
I actually voted for all the game shows (even the obscure ones), and they're coming. Slowly but surely, they're coming! What's My Line? is coming, Tattletales is coming, AND Match Game Volume 2 is coming! (Now to buy Volume 1...:embarrassed: )

So, your votes DO matter, folks. They might not address the most-requested ones right away, but sooner or later they WILL be addressed.

Now as for the matter of Muppet Babies on DVD...Probably it won't even get a press release until its rank gets into the 20s, or even the 30s (the "sooner rather than later" principle at work). Maybe Greg (GelflingWaldo) could squeeze some info on this? It'd seriously make up for my being April Fooled by him and thinking that the SS DVD he announced on April 1 was a prank. To me, it screamed "April Fool's Prank", but I was being very, VERY skeptical of what I read on that awful day. I still got quite fooled, but I didn't get quite as fooled as I have in years past.

Seriously, the first year Mouse Guest Weekly actually did an April Fool prank, I got QUITE fooled (along with a million others). Maybe some of you will remember, but I'll tell the story anyway. Basically, the idea was that Dan was looking for a new co-host, as Eric had "left" for a Universal podcast. Thankfully, it was an elaborate April Fool's prank, but I, along with many others, got quite fooled.

BJ

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Was looking through the archive for something else, and I came across this. I joined a little while ago as well. I voted for many shows, many of which I'm not really that interested in when it comes down to it. The only ones really worth noting are Muppet Babies, Adventures In Wonderland, (which was really the reason I joined), and Lilo and Stitch, the Series.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Just went through and voted for all the ones Xerus mentioned, even though I've never seen any of them. I figure if I vote for shows other people want, maybe they'll vote for the ones that I want?
:coy: So if anyone is so inclined, I ask you to please vote for the shows I've named above. Added to Adventures In Wonderland and Lilo and Stitch, I recently voted for:

The Little Mermaid
Aladdin
Timon and Pumbaa
Tarzan

Xerus

Reaction score
Just went through and voted for all the ones Xerus mentioned, even though I've never seen any of them. I figure if I vote for shows other people want, maybe they'll vote for the ones that I want?
:coy: So if anyone is so inclined, I ask you to please vote for the shows I've named above. Added to Adventures In Wonderland and Lilo and Stitch, I recently voted for:

The Little Mermaid
Aladdin
Timon and Pumbaa
Tarzan
Thank you Fragglemuppet for voting for my favorite shows even though you said you've never seen them. That's so kind of you.:smile:

I went ahead and voted for your requests too. Hopefully all of our favorite shows will be on DVD one of these days.

You can find some Killer Tomatoes and Houndcats episodes on youtube and you can find the theme songs to those other shows I like on youtube so you can see what they're like.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
I used to watch Attack of the Killer Tomatoes as a kid- great cartoon series! I kinda think it's better than the movies... I tried to watch one of the movies and couldn't really get through it.:smirk:
Maybe sometime...
Anyway- I've got a number of classic and fairly rare shows I've voted for on there- I'm pretty sure I've voted for many of these shows here- but if not, I'm happy to add my vote to it.:cool:

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I've been a member of that site for awhile, voted for all the shows I'd love on DVD - which sadly, seem to get the LEAST amount of votes there :stick_out_tongue: