1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Vote for your favorite Muppet

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by rachael cook, Nov 21, 2006.

1. rachael cook

rachael cook New Member

I found this list online but so far my favorite, Sam The Eagle >> :attitude:, is not fairing very well. Anyone want to help me out?

The list is at: list3n. com/list.php?list=67

rachael
  2. rachael cook

rachael cook New Member

Sorry about the space above, I'm not allowed to post web addresses even though I am in the Web section of the forum. Weird! :confused:

rachael
  3. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Yeah... That's because you need to have a total of 10 posts before you can post links in any thread or send/receive PM's if you've activated that feature in your user options.
    Hope this helps, have a good day.
  4. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Could someone please link to it? It sounds fun, and I would love to give it a look!
    :) And I know you have been here a while, but welcome Rachel!
    :)
  5. rachael cook

rachael cook New Member

Thanks for the welcome!

This is my 6th post so I still can't post the link. You could copy and paste it or just type it in. Just remove the space that I added between list3n and .com.

Sam's still losing so, once again, it is: list3n. com/list.php?list=67

rachael
  6. Fragglemuppet

Yeah, I know. I was just being a bit lazy.
    :o
  7. Fragglemuppet

Ah, I see the problem. You have to be a member to vote, and a lot of people might not want to do that. I might still do it yet, but as it is I already have too many online memberships!
    :eek: