Vote Muppets for ABC's "Best in TV" Barbara Walters Special

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubert

Reaction score
ABC is running Best in TV Polls, where fans vote on categories such as the "Best TV Show of All Time." Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy, Big Bird, and Cookie Monster are all nominated for "Best Non-Human Character." You can vote here. Hopefully one of those four will get the victory.

Hubert

Reaction score
I haven't been able to vote yet because I can't get past the first question...the best TV show of all time.

How do they expect me to choose between my two favorite non-Muppet shows of all time, I Love Lucy and The Dick Van Dyke Show?

dwmckim

Reaction score
I've known about this poll for a few weeks - was disappointed that Muppet Show wasn't a choice for best variety show.

Kind of too bad it doesn't allow you to skip a question...if you don't know much or care about a category you still have to place a vote (so for those not into soaps, i ask you to vote for One Life to Live - not only because was it the best but because a lot of people really want to see ABC further embarrassed by having to acknowledge its mistake in cancelling it by having to announce on air that it won the Best Soap choice)

Hayley B

Reaction score
Yeah, I wished I could skip too a couple of times. Like for best cop shows. I never got into cop shows. So, I just picked Miami Vice. Even though I never got into it or any of them.

I did pick for One Life to Live for my mother. Though if they said Passions, I would chosed that one for myself. That was the only one, I got into. Even though that didn't come a whole lot popular. :embarrassed:

Vincent L

Reaction score
Kermit, Piggy, Big Bird and Cookie Monster appearing at the same time? What a way to scatter votes...

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I also agree it would've been nice to skip the shows that I have never watched in my life particuarly soap operas *shutters with fear.* Since those are the one thing on TV I CAN'T STAND! >< I don't like you can only vote once too. :rolleyes:

Hayley B

Reaction score
As for favorite moms. Man, the times has changed. I'm surprised that Donna Reed wasn't on there. She was looked as a favorite tv mom (including Bill Cllinton).

Status
Not open for further replies.