Vote!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
But Sarah Palin just seems like she doesn't know what's going on with foriegn affairs and what not, compared to Joe Biden.
Palin is a "beautiful airhead". McCain's a bit of an airhead himself, but then again, that was quite a dirty little trick into getting votes by naming some bimbo from Alaska as his running mate, in a world that pretty much IS dominated by males, who "think with their penises, and not their brains."

Not only that, but Palin says so much crap, you can't even take her seriously! Saying Obama has connections with terrorism, simply because he met someone who became a terrorist when he was EIGHT; she contradicts herself by saying the Republican party spending millions of dollars on her and her appearance was worth every penny, then turning around and saying she never accept a thing from them, and this whole scandal is to blame on the gender biased media; at the vice presidental debate, she wouldn't even answer the questions she was asked! She just wanted to talk about energy, and that's it! The only thing she did at that debate that said something about her was the fact that she showed up, and that's it. She's like a real-life cartoon character!
The opposite for me. Ever since Tina Fey started playing her, I even found Tina to be unattractive. She's THAT creepy.
Tell me about it! I mean, Tina Fey is quite attractive, I think, but when she dresses up as Palin, I start to experience shrinkage... something that usually doesn't happen, unless I happen to be looking at Denny Siegel, or Paris Hilton.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Judging from the way Hillary Clinton and Sarah Palin have been treated during this election (whether you like them or not), clearly our country is not ready for a woman president. In fact, I'd discourage women from trying right now and it's a dreadful shame.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well i think that both partys are trying to use the shock factor in this with have black man and a woman run. I also think that everyone is jumping on the Obama train without really questioning some of the things he says and does. What is Obama saying about these things.

1. Taxs and the economy
2. Israel (I really think that is a big thing that is being pushed to the side)
3. The War You may not beleive in the war but do you really want America to come home in a defeat.

4 This is a big one Is he a Muppet fan (We may never know that one)
5. Is he buddy buddy with some terioist? I think after 9/11 We would have been more careful with who we hang out with.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I voted a week ago :smile:. I've had my mind made up for a long time, it's not just jumping on a bandwagon thank you :stick_out_tongue:...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Judging from the way Hillary Clinton and Sarah Palin have been treated during this election (whether you like them or not), clearly our country is not ready for a woman president. In fact, I'd discourage women from trying right now and it's a dreadful shame.
Unfortunately, even though I support him, I'd almost say the same thing about a black man running for president... whether he got the ticket, or Hillary, I still feel we're going to have four more years of Bushish crap... I mean, Hillary wouldn't get a lot of votes because there's still so much sexism in the world, but at the same time, you'd think Obama wouldn't get a lot of votes because there's also still so much racism in the world.

Speaking of which, did you hear about the plot to assasinate Obama?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Unfortunately, even though I support him, I'd almost say the same thing about a black man running for president... whether he got the ticket, or Hillary, I still feel we're going to have four more years of Bushish crap... I mean, Hillary wouldn't get a lot of votes because there's still so much sexism in the world, but at the same time, you'd think Obama wouldn't get a lot of votes because there's also still so much racism in the world.

Speaking of which, did you hear about the plot to assasinate Obama?
I did and being from the south i have to dissagree with the hatered of all black people. I do however think that the attiued of some is not good. The white people owe me something because back whenever we where slaves. Slaverlery has been over and done with for a long time and we have come a long way since the 60's. Blacks and whits should be treated the same, and no one owes anyone for what happend back then. It's the past and we can't change it, but we can change the future.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Honestly, men have always and continue to do better than women, no matter what. History shows this time and again, and this election is no different.

I seriously just want this election to be over. It's making people do crazy things on both sides. I seriously hope no one gets hurt. The conduct of so many involved on both sides has been awful, and I mean the voters, not just the candidates.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Wish I could've voted early. Now I'm going to have to get up extra early to beat the lines :/

Redsonga

Reaction score
Honestly, men have always and continue to do better than women, no matter what. History shows this time and again, and this election is no different.

I seriously just want this election to be over. It's making people do crazy things on both sides. I seriously hope no one gets hurt. The conduct of so many involved on both sides has been awful, and I mean the voters, not just the candidates.
Yeah...after all, look how long it took us to just get the right to vote in the first place:cry:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yeah...after all, look how long it took us to just get the right to vote in the first place:cry:
Exactly! It's an issue that has gotten better but has never really gone away.

Ah the irony, we get the right to vote, and there's no one to vote for. :wink: