Vote!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Your right more women should run... into the Kicten and fix us men some food. LOL im only kidding

Redsonga

Reaction score
Yup, it really makes their history come alive, doesn't it?
It really did...I think that is how I learned about the issue early on...Up until high school teachers never really talked about it at all...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh Lord, McCain keeps rising in the polls, Obama keeps falling, they're predicting McCain might have victory...

I swear, if McCain wins the election, I am deserting this country; after all Bush has done TO (not for, TO) this country, and McCain have identical ideals and ideas, America WILL be a thing of the past.

I DO NOT WANT ANOTHER FOUR YEARS OF BUSH!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Your right more women should run... into the Kicten and fix us men some food. LOL im only kidding
Hi-ya! :mad: Hehe

It really did...I think that is how I learned about the issue early on...Up until high school teachers never really talked about it at all...
You know that's probably where I first learned it too! Yeah I loved learning History in school but they weren't always able to teach details (too busy talking about the men :wink: ).

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Oh Lord, McCain keeps rising in the polls, Obama keeps falling, they're predicting McCain might have victory...

I swear, if McCain wins the election, I am deserting this country; after all Bush has done TO (not for, TO) this country, and McCain have identical ideals and ideas, America WILL be a thing of the past.

I DO NOT WANT ANOTHER FOUR YEARS OF BUSH!
Not that I'm eager for McCain to win, hehe. But on the other hand, Obama might be a repeat of Jimmy Carter. Too soft on foreign policy which could lead to disasters like the Iran hostage crisis.

Like I said, either way I won't be happy. :wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
At least Obama WANTS to end the War in Iraq, unlike McCain AND Palin...

Another thing that drives me nuts about Palin, acting like she knows God PERSONALLY... like all that "God told us to go to war with Iraq", "God said this is our mission to go to war with Iraq", "God tells us we should go to war with Russia for what they did to Georgia", "God says we will win"...

Hello? God won't even tell Jesus when He will return, you think He told her all this stuff over the phone, or in an e-mail or something?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
At least Obama WANTS to end the War in Iraq, unlike McCain AND Palin...
Absolutely, I'd be mad if McCain kept the war going because so many veterans are coming home and not getting proper medical care. But I don't trust Obama to have a clue about foreign policy either.

Like I said, there's really no way we're going to win here. :wink:

Another thing that drives me nuts about Palin, acting like she knows God PERSONALLY... like all that "God told us to go to war with Iraq"
I agree, it's not wise to go around saying you know what God wants.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Like I said, there's really no way we're going to win here. :wink:
Maybe for you, but if Obama wins, I'll be content.

If not... then... well... a vast majority of Americans a dumber than I thought...
heralde said:
I agree, it's not wise to go around saying you know what God wants.
Absolutely not. I mean, if she knows so much about what God wants, then maybe she might be aware that He didn't want her daughter to become pregnant at such a young age... and not even be married. :stick_out_tongue:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Maybe for you, but if Obama wins, I'll be content.
Well some innocent groups lose under the Republicans. And other innocent groups lose under the Democrats. I'm concerned and afraid for all of those groups, as I'm sure we all are.